Reviews for We Have a Situation
Skeeter69 chapter 41 . 1/19/2014
After reading and rereading this story I have found the characters to be well portrayed. Your backstory on Nico explains why he acts and reacts as he does. I especially like the way Juliette and Lindsay are portrayed here. Dani and Nico are going to have a roller coaster journey because they are both alpha personalities who thankfully respect each other and hopefully have the maturity to compromise. You are able to write in such a way that you reach the reader's emotions. You have kept a good pace to the story. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Skeeter69 chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
Realizing that you published this story over two years ago I still have to comment on it. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading and rereading this chapter. LOL I have snickered and laughed sp hard about Nico's ride home from the hospital. I can visualize the entire ride and hear his tone of voice as he is not the one in control. I have pulled some muscles un my back but had tears running down my face as I enjoyed your humor. It was placed appropriately in the story. Thank you for the laughs. Your story has kept my attention.
Guest chapter 41 . 1/5/2014
I've been up all night reading so yes I really like your writing. I couldn't put it down until I finished.
style28 chapter 41 . 9/4/2012
Found myself reading this story again and just couldn't stop! I live the way you write this couple! I hope you write more about them!
artzannie25 chapter 41 . 8/19/2012
Hehehe ive had it really bad lately for Nico. I go through phases of my fav shows and which pairings i want to read more. Lately its been Nico and Dani. So excited to see what happens wed. Nico looks to be kissing dani in the preview. Its killing me to wait.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/26/2012
This story is so amazing! You have a real talent! I hope you write more this season! Could use some more dani nico love!
Angels-heart1 chapter 41 . 7/25/2012
AWWWW! Great story, loved it!
joniskpelare chapter 41 . 7/13/2012
Very nice.
DreamsInColor8 chapter 41 . 6/23/2012
I enjoyed the story! Nico & Dani really should be together! I only hope the show goes that way! Thanks for writing!
Emaelin chapter 41 . 6/21/2012
This is fantastic! I'm particularly impressed with the realness of it all. Nico's character is so close to how he is the show, and everybody else is so perfect as well. Really well done. That's about all I can say. There's not anything bad to say about this whole epic story. It's lovely. Keep writing! Hugs and cookies, E
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 41 . 6/3/2012
I LOVE IT!
LifeFiction chapter 41 . 3/19/2012
I absolutely adored everything about this, great job!
ClaudiaRain chapter 41 . 12/18/2011
What a great story, I've been reading it over a week now, and it just seems so realistic. Already I was thinking about the show and realized that something I was thinking about didn't happen on the show but in your story. Usually I'm easily able to separate fiction from shows themselves, so when I get confused (back in the real world, so to speak) I know it's the mark of a truly excellent story.

Now, next season, I am going to be wishing things unfolded as they did here. I hope you haven't ruined season 2 for me! Overall, very impressive, and if you ever write a sequel, I will definitely be reading it!
TheDevilsDuchess chapter 41 . 11/6/2011
This was an amazing story! I truly loved it. The character development was true to form and the backstory you created was creative and well thought through. Even now knowing more of Nico's actually story I still find what you did incrediable.

I only found a few grammer and spelling errors that would be easily missed other than that I found no faults.

As I read the story I kept wanting to get to the end to find out what happened but now that I have I'm sad to see it end. I find that to be a great judge of a story.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 41 . 10/2/2011