Reviews for Elwood Jackson: The Enemy in the Dark
Wateryboy410 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
First off, I'd just like to say that I don't hate this story. Judging by your grammar, I'd say that English isn't your first language, in which case this story is very well written. There are also some good points of the plot, and you write your fight scenes very well. But I am going to have to draw attention to one thing: ELWOOD JACKSON'S CHARACTER IS A RIP-OFF.

Have you ever seen the Pirates of the Caribbean films? I'd be surprised if you hadn't, because that is clearly where you have stolen the character from. Elwood gets slapped by girls frequently. So does Jack Sparrow. Elwood was marooned on an island with a pistol. So was Jack Sparrow. Elwood has saved the shot from the pistol to shoot his nemesis. So has Jack Sparrow. In short, learn to make your own characters in future, rather than shamelessly ripping off the work of great film directors.
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
Really awesome story, no other way to say it:)
Mephlocke chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
10/10 on the fic. The right amount of suspense, romance and friendship. A few spelling and grammar mistakes though nothing that matters too much. It's only been a while since I've known you man, and already I feel like we're close friends. I really loved the fic and can't wait for the sequel

Meph.
Mephlocke chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
...AWESOME! Carl fighting with a sword, awesome. Jane revealing true love for Carl, awesome. Elwood killing the one and the only Dark Valley, AWESOME!
Gigaremo chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
And so the culprit reveals themselves... 0_0;
Gigaremo chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
This chapter was just as good as all of your others. Good job! Looks like Jercrow finally got what was coming to him...
Gigaremo chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
THIS STORY IS TOO EPIC FOR TEPIG! *shot*

Seriously though Shock, this is awesome. Your OC's are well-made and work well with TAB. Elwood in particular seems an interesting character. But Mr Telson died DX
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Thanks for the heads up, really good so far, and your cliff hanger at the end:)
Mephlocke chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
TAB FTW! XD, nah, they pale in comparison to this great fic! Keep it up, friend.

Meph
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Hey really good chapter so far, oh I read Mephilles2 Wingin It stories like you suggested, they're both great thank you:)
Gigaremo chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Liking this so far. Elwood is a bizzare character when you really think about it. I like the strange friendship between him and Verger. And of course, TAB are there, and epic as usual XD. I can't wait to find out what the deal is with this Maya character also. My only complaint would be that there's a couple of spelling mistakes here and there, but not so bad that it drags me out of the story. Basically, keep it up dude!
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Really good so far, love the POTC references.:)
Mephlocke chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Lovely chapter man. Did not expect that :o! Then again I don't know who would really :P. Don't lose motivation in writing, friend.

Meph
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Really good so far, like the character of Elwood Jackson:)

MNQ