Reviews for Enterprise Virtual Season 4
Zero Credibility chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I'm not good with angst, so this comes as a welcome breath of fresh air. I really like the characters you're showing - they're true to the characters we saw on the show, and yet the affection and care between them is palpable. Isn't it strange how something so simple as holding hands can completely alter the tone of a story? And yet that, on its own, tells me that this is a story I will enjoy reading.
Steelchaser chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Well done

your de-angstification is going well. I have always enjoyed your work.

Steelchaser
AnneMary chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I'm really enjoying the story thus far and am looking forwards to any and all updates!

On a side note, I probably wouldn't have noticed your proper spelling if you hadn't pointed it out - as an Australian we use the British spelling rules and quite frankly it's a relief to read a story who uses them!

And on that topic, might I suggest using a few less commas? There are some places where commas are neccessary in German but it makes the sentence sound weird in English. Like in 'I must find out, what happened to him' there wouldn't be a comma in there.

But anyway, yes, I am liking your story so far.
Kiecoe chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
V'Kotik,

Hello, this is the first time I have typed a review on the Fan Fiction site. I happen to enjoy stories that are Trip/T'Pol centered and this is the third of your's that I have read. Also, the angsty parts of relationships normally does not interest me, in that I read for the sheer enjoyment of the fiction(there is sufficient angst in real life).

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your take on the Trip/T'Pol relationship. It holds the reader's intrest without being too sappy or unrealistic (In my opinon).

Also, being from the US, I believe that using the British spellings of words in no way takes anything away from the story. But then again grammar has never been my strong point. After all, the language originated in that area and therefore would really be the "purist form" of that language. Anyway I find your writing style very easy to read, yet still stimulating.

I hope you will continue with this storyline because I truely enjoy to read your writing.

Many thanks from one of your readers,

Kiecoe