Reviews for Evening Falls So Hard
Meew3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
:') they're making it through together...
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh man I was doing so good until I got to the song reference. This needs a Kleenex alert.
johnsarmylady chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Why does this make me so want to cry?/
SailOnSilvergirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This gem was the first Sherlock fanfic I'd ever read - in fact, the first fanfic I'd read in decades (not kidding). Am I hooked! So then I read all of your stories. And then I read MadLori and a few others, and OMG, if this is the level of quality of fanfic, a LOT has changed. I'm in heaven. "Evening..." is so poignant, such power in so few words. I will read you anywhere, anytime and you are now to blame for my significant lack of sleep! :) More reviews of your other work to come. Thanks for introducing me to such superlative writing, in-depth characterization, and these little gems called 221b's - I even tried one myself, just to see if I could do it. And then did a 3-pages. And then, well, you've created a monster and I love you for it.
MahoneSona chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
So beautiful! 3
CrazyCousinEiko chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Another fabulous story! So sad! You characterize them both so well! So poignant... *sigh* There's only one criticism I can give, and it's more of a question-

The prompt said the last word ended in B, but the last word began with b. Not that it really matters, but it came to my OCD notice.

Other than that, fabulous job. I loved it. So good...

Can't wait for your next story! :D

Eiko
Red Fedora chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I am curious as to how they plan to approach the Final Problem in Sherlock season 2...your story would make a nice end

Holmes fact: the Final Problem was the first and last story in which Moriarty made an appearance in the orignial cannon
Sidney Sussex chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Amazing how you manage to convey just as much feeling in 221 words as in twenty times as much. The measure of a man is wonderfully poignant, but I have to confess, my favourite part of this is even shorter and more unassuming: "Not just yours, mate."

Thank you for this. Yet another day my colleagues think I'm smiling for no reason.
iPanda chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Nicely done. I've never heard of or even read a 221b ficlet until now c: Great work
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Short but sweet, as 221b's are meant to be. Really very lovely!
northerlywind chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wonderfully written fic. Had me on the brink of tears in the middle of the day - quite an accomplishment.

Short but sweet. Lovely characterizations.
ImpishTubist chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Beautiful, as always. I especially liked the line, "There's only so far a man can go, measuring himself by what he isn't anymore, what he's lost."

Well done, you.