Reviews for on milder currents
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Loved loved LOVED it! The ending had me smiling like a crazy person! That was wonderful, through and through! Fantastic job!
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I had to read this a few times to really grasp it. I love it, though, srsly. The description, and the characterizations, and the kappa, even though I kind of just picture Fuji as a mermaid. Merbutler, actually.

And then Shiraishi, he was just too cute, and this story made me THINK, and the dialogue is great, and the syntax is wonderful, all pretty and flowing. Like a pond! Except ponds don't flow. Unless there's a kappa splashing around...

So yeah. Yeah. Lovely. (:
asobi seksu chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I don't even know why this doesn't have any more reviews.

It was pretty amazing. Fuji the kappa, Shiraishi being the innocent lil' kid walking down from school... -sigh-

I really like the description the best. Because I suck at description and write mostly dialogue.

So, Connie. You should def write more. and more. and more. 'cause I look up to you as a writer. And stuff. You know, I need some inspiration.

Have I told you that my favorite threesome would involve Shiraishi, Fuji, and Yukimura? I don't even know why that appeals to me. But they're all ridiculously pretty, so uh yeah. XDDDD

Tally
haveyounomercy chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This this this I knew this was you from the minute I read the summary I was like 'hey this sounds like another ezyl' and Lo and behold IT WAS YOU.

Okay so I suck at reviewing and stuff but this is like amazing and hilarious and that person Grammy got their money's worth for this it had all your beautiful little references in it like Oguri Shun and it was so float and I really like your writing style bro gdi I can't even type properly because I'm on my phone and it's like, almost midnight and I totally wasn't expecting to see something of this awesome in the pot fandom.

In any case, I loved this and it was hilarious and somehow not ending in total angst and duuuude, /you/ are a special person. Forgive any errors in this, I'm still djdjsbfkfhs-ing.

/hipstwerp