Reviews for Please Don't Stop the Rain
Godogma chapter 23 . 9/10/2014
Doesn't feel finished and was completely made of snippets...

I liked it when I was still reading it but the ending ruined it for me. Nothing was resolved, the romance was essentially non-existent aside from briefly mentioned outings...

Left me feeling unsatisfied.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 23 . 11/15/2013
A more realistic epilogue featuring Harry's struggles after the war without changing any of the character's much if it all. Very slice of life.

Not bad, overall.

Thanks for writing.

-Silence
Silent Avid Magma chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
The insider and outsider bit is nonsense. Following that logic, two people form an inside and everyone else is outside even if they have their own grouping. It's related to the concept and old adage of 'the whole world revolves around me'.
Revan Nonaka chapter 23 . 3/16/2013
I am ceirtanly abit disapointed in the ending.
Seems a bit rushed to me... and I had been looking forward to how you wanted to get Tonks and Harry together again.
respitechristopher chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
This was delightful! And I really liked the ending - sometimes things don't necessarily work out, but life goes on. I thought the relationship developed nicely, ran its course organically, and - best of all - the prose matched the ambiguous nature of when things went from dating to involved to not involved. I appreciated the lack of overbearing signposting, and thought this added to the piece. Overall it was an enjoyable and worthwhile read.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
Fun to see the birth of the new baby. Thanks for sharing!
Exivus chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
I liked it, but there were some things that were left unresolved. Like the case of the weird killings with curses from his dreams. Or how about Tonks? Did they get over their issues and get back together or not? To be honest it doesn't feel finished to me. More like 85% finished.
Exivus chapter 21 . 3/10/2013
Why should Hermione's be the "first Wealsy grandchild" as you mention, where they are discussing gender? Isn't Bill's daughter Victoire supposed to be the first Weasly grandchild?
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
Not a bad stopping point, but it leaves a lot of questions dangling. What of Tonks?
alix33 chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
"Winky had even figured out a way to get crazy Mrs. Black off the wall." - All hail Winky the house elf for her most excellent efforts and valour.
chelseyb chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
I have to be honest & admit to being a little confused here. The end seems rather abrupt. I'm okay with Harry & Tonks breaking up, as they didn't seem to be anything more than casual, but I feel like there's no ... closure.

Overall though, I like the story. Harry's in a better state than he was in chapter one, & that was the point of the story. Well done, Lo.

Also, Aaron is such a better name than Hugo, lol.
Fat ppl are harder to kidnap chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
what the heck man. no more harry tonks. but great story
HoosierCullen chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
Okay so is this the end? If so why did you get Tonks and Harry together make them happy then break them up and then end it with Ron and Hermione's kid being born,it still leaves Harry in a wonky place. I liked the story but if this is the end then you dropped the ball.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
seriously? that was it? nothing more?
That is the most lame ending ever!
and no harry and tonks? just broke and you?
I usually always leave a positive comment, no matter how short or unnecessary it is because I feel that no matter what history is, everyone deserves a consideration but in the end, all this
this end lame, nothing has been settled between harry and tonks! made this fic became a full depcecion!
sorry I read this fic depcecionante if so would be!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 22 . 3/2/2013
Seems few understand Harry and how the past has been so difficult and exhausting for him. Thanks for sharing!