Reviews for Target Practice
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Ta-da indeed! Magnifique!
Hawkflight7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Ta da! It's a good fic and you should continue with others for this section.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Adorable! A preteen Derek is just too cute! Aww he is such a boy! Being mean to Odette because he likes her... ;) I think was a pretty good story, so congrats! You can successfully write Princess Swan FF!
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Good one-shot story about Derek.

I can admit, you were right on the spot with Derek when he was a preteen. I wondered about whether or not he liked her during the beginning of the movie, when they were still children and teenagers. There were hints in the first "Swan Princess" that he was starting to like her. So, you did a good job telling what Derek was thinking during his preteens.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
IHeartCherik chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
just found this story and I adore it :)
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
cute. this was a good start. i'll maybe check out some of your other stories.
BrightAngel3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I liked it! definite Swan Princess fic abilities :)
AniLovesMe chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Cute! It's fun to see the inside thoughts of a young Derek.

~Ani
Nerdy Fashionista chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I think you should continue. (:
Suzaku-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
It was really good. Please write more. We need it. B)
Les Miserabby chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
fascinating. I like it, you should write more things like this. Maybe do one fromm Odette's POV?
AnnieUSA chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Loved everything, the wording was awesome, Derek's feelings toward Odette; dead on. Great story, you should really consider writing more for Swan Princess. A bit longer, just a bit, but everything was great. Good Job :)
PinkPastel chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I like it a lot! Very nice. I'm going to say if you are planning on writing more Swan Princess, it's more interesting if you make up your own story instead of going along with the movie. You should write more Swan Princess stories.