Reviews for Brothers
hi chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
this is good! love the movie and i love that scene. no joke. great job
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This is a great fic! I'm glad someone wrote a fic about Kevin. I love him since he was the only sane guy in the movie. But seriously, very well written and true to character. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
oh my gosh! I LOVED it! I always loved Sandusky, i thought he was really cool, and that part when the car exploded was really scary and my favorite part. Ben Stiller looked like a freakin' action movie star there! Like he could really pull off being in action movies! :) And Robert Downey Jr. was awesome too, pullin Sandusky out of the flaming car and holding him carefully, and his Australian accent, bright blue eyes, and blond hair only made him hotter, right? :)))). He looks REALLY good blond. You should totally add to this, maybe finish the movie and see what the others were thinking at the end. Maybe Kirk when he tried to get Tugg to get to the chopper and then when the brigde exploded and he decided to help him? something like that? ANYWAY, really good, and you NEED to finish it, because there are too few Tropic Thunder stories! Update!

TonyDiNozzo42