Reviews for Ranger's Bed
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
Loved this! Would like to see more of them together! He's good for her!
Bonnie chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
that was so very good!
I really liked that she decided to improve on what Valerie had done! especially duplicating Ranger's and i liked him moving the chair back.
jules3677 chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
Enjoyed your story. Liked that you had them doing the same thing to their sheets
Rangerbabe21 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Hello sonomom, I found your stories through jago-ji, I love to read new Babe stories. I am fighting through writing my first and will come to read your personal and your combined stories as I work on it. I love to find active authors to read and review and really enjoyed this story. I too thought 10 ended too suddenly and really liked your ending. I enjoyed the changes Valerie made to Stephs apartment. I am decoratively challenged so I always understood Stephs bare bones apartment but I really liked Steph improving her apartment and sneaking away with the shower gel and washing her sheets in it. Look forward to reading and reviewing more of your stories in the future. Have a great day. )
dpizanie chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Nice story. Thanks. I started using Bulgari shower gel after I started reading Janet's books. It really smells good!
HungarianBebe chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
I loved this so much. It was an amazing ending to the book.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I love the way you showed how in tune they are with each other..
Retrdtchr chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Don't know how I've missed this one, but just read it, and loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Great ending and great new beginning
aruvqan chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
nice ) Though I agree about citrus not being a bedroom scent, it is considered exciting and invigorating, a wake up scent. Something like a basil/lavender combination is more relaxing - lavender is a specific for helping someone relax and sleep. Personally, I find lilac relaxing, from the time I was 5 until I moved out at 16 I had lilac bushes under my window and it always smells of home and safety to me.
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Love the idea that they would steal each other's scents. Thanks for sharing.
LMH33 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I love this one shot. I laughed with glee when I read Ranger took Stephs shower gel. Well played, such a great idea. The last scene where they are both describing how something is missing in their perfect beds is well done and the build up is perfect.
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Great one shot. This is a much needed set of scenes...you write well, and with my favorite couple.
rainsong54 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I like your ending a whole lot better than Janet's.

Are you still writing?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY. I HAVE READ IT SEVERAL TIMES.