Reviews for We Are Broken
XMad.ManX chapter 17 . 1/13
O3O third review in a row XD
You Idea Epicnessssss
XMad.ManX chapter 12 . 1/13
I am crying legit tears right now...
XMad.ManX chapter 9 . 1/13
Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Sorry. I just. Can't. This chapter. Beyond my words. This whole story, I just can't put all the words I'm expressing right now into a review. Epic. That's all I probably can fit.
pissed chick chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
WHAT THE FUCK?! You LIE! I don't see the sequel! Meanie! :b
oOMumuOo chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
NOOOOOOOO! STAY DEAD ALREADY STUPID ASURA!
EmmaAnna chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
Where is the first chapter to All we know is falling I looked and it wasn't there
Dreams.Are.Forgotten chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
Awesome that is the only way I could describe this story. Just awesome O.O
Peace Out
-Whitelily1derful
xD chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
random fact (you can even search it up) Maka is actually younger than Patty and the rest surprisingly enough. So you should adjust that.
otaku908 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
*le gasp* I KNEW this was gonna happen when they agreed! Ha, pretty predictable near the end. But the question is, how are they going to fix it? ;3 i reviewed X3
otaku908 chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Cliffy! xD haha damn now what exactly is Maka gonna say, huh? Well i was hoping that you COULD explain what she looked like... i'm a little curious about that, you gave some minor hints to say that shes not as flat chested but other than that XP. FLUFFINESS ALL THE WAY XD And lustiness...Maka being the one to lead...interesting ;3
Ayame Yoshida chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I think it was a good way to kill off the Kishin and in the manga I think Spirit fends him off and if Soul is more powerful than Spirit it makes sense
AutumnSoulEater chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
I cant find the sequel
GreenPen42 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is like, so cute3
Revenge of the Descendants chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I like this story so far.
flygon3300 chapter 16 . 9/25/2011