Reviews for That Which Binds

Thank you so much!
This was wonderful!
:):)
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This has to be one of the best EluciferxDuke stories I have ever read.
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ahaha, the absolute ending was just beautiful~! This was wonderfully written, and very bittersweet! I loved it! Great job! :D
Reiki Shutuagi chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I love it. Everything about it... A brilliant story (as much as I loved the final battle and scenes of Vesperia...)

And you are right, Vesperia's timeline is a bit messy (jeez. Even The First Strike doesn't give MUCH of an accurate description... xD). A great fan story to a great game. -
ShadowofUndine chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This is beautiful.
Quasimagical chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Though I know little about the fandom, I have to say this is some of the most impressive writing you've done. (: I love your use of present tense, and I love the dialogue. My favorite scenes were the one with the "red eyes and charming frown," cuz that scene was funny and cute, and I also liked the scene where Khroma saves Duke for Elucifer. The scene where they're flying is beautiful, even if it is short.

Well done!
Voelen chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Very beautiful story. Those two don't get enough love, really. You captured their feelings very well, and I find it difficult to do so for Duke.

I cried when Duke learns of Elucifer's death and well... Poor thing. When I read about their relationship, I was always thinking 'Shit, why does Elucifer has to die ?' and I took a tissue beforehand.

Write another one, okay ? And maybe with a happier end (althrough your end isn't that sad, I think. Duke 'sees' his friend again, even if it isn't really his friend anymore.)

About Dein Nomos : I read a summary of a book about Raven's past and all in the Knights, and it is mentionned that Duke stole Dein Nomos after Elucifer's death, as a revenge or something. But as I'm bot sure if it was an official story or the writing of a fan, your version can also be accurate. And it isn't very important anyways.