Reviews for Nothing But a List of Names to Mark His Ascension
Anon chapter 68 . 10/5
This has been fucking awesome i cant wait for this to continue ive been intending on reviewing since chapter 32 but i kept pressing next chapter instead. On a side note whenever you say theyre doing the sign of the aquila i imagine a dab. If you see a moment in the next chapter would you be to do a quick description what it is? I do not remember seeing it anywhere earlier on. Cheers tho and good luck with the story
love the story, hope to see more of it soon. given that you're at retribution, I read another story in which Cyrus is told of Cyrene's destruction while he was Deathwatch and there it happened to be his homeworld as well. I was wondering if it's gonna be the same in your story, cause that could be pretty interesting once you get to the final mission on Cyrene
Anon chapter 27 . 9/14
You're comment here makes me afraid of the chapters to come please no
Crazy Redwood chapter 68 . 9/12
Fantastic story.
Crazy Redwood chapter 47 . 8/18
I love every battle you've written do far, but this campaign on Meridian is by far my favorite. Wonderfully exciting, with a perfect sprinkling of tragedies and triumphs throughout. Fantastic stuff.
I have really enjoyed this story so far, as it possesses a depth not present in common 40k fanfiction. I really hope that you continue this story to the present 40k and Dawn of War lore. So far, my only critique is that some of the shifts in perspective, i.e from Blood Ravens to Imperial Guard, can be rather jarring, though this is a nitpick at most.
FarseerAladrel chapter 2 . 6/20
Too bad Dawn of War III confirmed Gorgutz victory over the Blood Raven. In a way, I think it's more coherent
CorvusAlbus chapter 68 . 5/9
Glad to see a new chapter; strangely I didn’t get a notification. Two things I liked particularly were 1.: Diomedes accepting the truth this early on and not only after Typhon’s destruction (as I’ve mention his denial throughout most of the game annoyed me) and 2.: Lyon’s interactions with the citizens of Argus after the battle; always love to see those kind of encounters.

If you ever have a question about eldar feel free to ask.
Amir-015 chapter 68 . 5/4
Have you seen DOW III's reunion between Macha and Angelos?
I have been reading your story for sometime and can I just say well done. I have also been reading daredevils meridian and in the last few chapters reading about how these imperial guard regiments that have fought together to suddenly turn on each other by the influence of the warp reminds me why Chaos is such a terrible threat. Hell exterminatus suddenly seems like a logical solution now
PolarDawn chapter 67 . 1/30
Excellent chapter. Glad to see this back, and I hope for more soon!
CorvusAlbus chapter 67 . 1/29
No worries about excuses; I know a thing or two about delayed updates…my own one year hiatus, for example. And original work does take time, it should; I myself am working on my own project, its fantasy, and the world-building alone is an elaborate task.

Anyway, enjoyed the interactions in this chapter and that things concerning Augustine still feel, well somewhat vague/undecided, different from others in the story, who have turned traitor. I’m also looking forward to with whom Adrastia will strike a deal in this version (will Kaptin Bluddflagg finally get her hat…) and how things will resolve on Calderis; Diomedes said to accept surrender(plus point for him), so this could get interesting.
Also, was that Taldeer? Would be nice if she was more than a plot device fort he eldar.
Wacko12 chapter 67 . 1/26
so is Dawn of War Retribution starting next? Also whose dead? It's been a while since I read this
Guest chapter 66 . 9/15/2016
Love the story hope you update again soon. btw I've just read another story takes place after the games Cyrus being a main. don't know if your working with that guy otherwise it might be something for you its called fox and raven.
Guest chapter 66 . 7/14/2016
And another one bites the dust. Cool chapter great to see intrigue instead of just plain loyalist vs chaos keep it up