Reviews for Refuge
Small beans, but I was in London during the Olympics, and there were actually a lot of hotel vacancies, and at the last minute, too. Also, there are a bajillion places closer to London than Inverness, but I suspect the concierge was just being cheeky.
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 1/12
Okay this needs more...is there more? There should be more! This was a great, amazing piece that doesn't seem done - just beginning...NEEDS more, PLEASE... Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
More please!,,i loved it!
Stephaniepm chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Loved. :)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
So sweet. Strange, that they pine for a relationship for so long, that wasn't particularly lengthy - but still.
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
God. I love this story. I have lost count how many times that I have reread this story. And it still gives me chills and the warm and fuzzies. I loved how they finally aired out all their issues with the proposal and their reasoning. Like why he proposed and why Rory said no. I loved that Logan was able to still call Rory out and make her admit that her career had a huge part in it. And it makes sense to me that Rory would have said no because she just didn't think he was serious. I do think at many points in relationships she was just looking for a way out without it being the bad guy. And Logan just knows her so well that he pointed it out. I love your Rory and Logan stories and this was just fantastic. So emotional and raw and the smut was great too. I hope you decide to do a follow up to this story. I love a good Rory and Logan romance with hopefully a happy ending. Please think about doing a follow up. Your writing is fantastic
hyacinth79still chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
READING this again for the...10th time? Lol This is my fave one-shots of all time. I cried again reading it - the while Logan's admission about not drinking anymore. Kills me every time...
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
this is a hopeful postseason7 rogan. i just really hate how they (whoever was responsible for that crap they call a season finale) ruined GG for me. come on, rory and logan's relationship spanned 3 seasons, longer than dean and jess and definitely more mature and serious and they end up like that! and to think rory told lorelai that they (logan and luke) could be the ones. sorry for ranting. but i very much enjoyed your story.
7gifts chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Absolutely splendid.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Brilliant writing. I would die a happy person if a Gilmore Girls movie ever was in talks. This storyline would suit perfect! :)
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So awesome. I want more tho
KallianaCorus chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is amazing! I've been distracted by the wonderful world of Trory's lately, but thus just helps me remember why I truly am a Rogan fan... :D
cathyrock chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
wow simply beautiful
blacksoulwithredsoles chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Hey I would like to know if you are planning on doing a sequel to this story like you do for many of your one shots. BTW I love your new Trory one. The whole 'Off the record' series is good. Please keep your great stories coming :)
Tigger23 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
this was pretty brilliant

i love the emotion in it

a sequel would be much appreciate it

great job