Reviews for Day with Daeradar
Leah Leu chapter 1 . 5/26
This story was absolutely lovely. Celeborns flashback was beautiful, and so was the sweet moment between Celebrian and his grandsons. I loved the humor, the twins were adorable. Overall very beautiful, i was smiling the while time I was reading it.
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 1/15
See! Even Elf grandparents/babysitters pump the kids full of sugar and then give them back to mom and dad ;-) My dear, you do such a fabulous job of capturing all those familial emotions and relationships, and Celeborn remembering his own daughter's birth was a lovely touch. Of course, now he realizes how different it is raising twin boys versus a single little girl!

Halo

P.S. I reread the "Balrog in the Closet" story and had totally forgotten how adorable it is! Your voice and tone for fatherly Thranduil with his young, vulnerable son came across just about perfectly.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Very well written.
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was adorable and precious :) Loved seeing a new side to both Celeborn and Haldir, and made me hope you had written a story for Haldir where he gets to experience fatherhood for himself. :)
kimberly chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
your story was great. it was really good. great job!
nerdydarkcupcake chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Aww, so sweet -
Gwedhiel chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Awwww! This was so sweet. I think i was smiling the whole time i read it. :) Alright, you know me and i have to say this right off the bat, it's kind of required at the moment. *clears throat* THANK YOU for showing Galadriel as the mother/grandmother that she is! Okay, it's out of the way now. :) I'm very pleased with how lightly you've used her and that nothing was emphasized or exaggerated about her. She was finally made to feel very natural. :)

Celeborn was awesome. I was very pleased with how you portrayed him. Very pleased indeed. I loved the part where Celeborn was almost caught climbing up a tree by Haldir. No, no problems at all. Haha, Haldir's too smart for him. Or too logical. I liked Haldir in here too. He was really pleasant to read about. And i also liked the order of birth between the 3 brothers - that's how i always imagined it to be too.

Ah, Celeborn should fear those twin terrors! But he loves them anyway. :) I loved how you said that raising Celebrian was far easier to deal with than caring for the twins for one hour. It's like, "Ai Elrond! How do you do it?" It was beautiful though.

And for some reason i really liked how you, in the flet, described it as a rarely shown sense of humor. that adds a lot of meaning to me and a depth that i really appreciate. His flashback of Celebrian was so charming - the first day of a terrified new father! It was so sweet with how fast his mind was racing when reality still hasn't set in.

This was an adorable fic though. i loved it! And of course i loved the fatherly side you showed of Elrond. ;) Very good! I'm looking forward to your other stories *hint, hint* :P Happy trails!
gginsc chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Lovely story! I really enjoyed it.
Nellas Aldarion chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
What a sweet little ficlet! I love the softer, less formal portrayal of Celeborn and your description of Celebrian. It certainly put a smile on my face.
doreenthatshot chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Aw! That was sweet, funny, and all around enjoyable. I loved it! I think this is my fave LOTR one-shot of yours yet! :)
Lithiumflower2501 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Well written, plot-driven, great characterization. This was an excellent one-shot, please, please write some more. I'll give you a cookie.
AnaOfRohan chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Non related but thinking of changing my username to this

So ur award this one shot is the Walter!Craig Parker covered in powdered sugar. Maybe a but of honey... oh well sweeten him to ur taste :D

So I loved this and even without the other story we are working on, I love the idea of haldir being a father just saying.

Love, ur slightly spazztastic sister :D