Reviews for So That's What They Call a Family
Vienna Warren chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I THINK GOOD. Yes, good, I loved this fic! Think you'd ever write another sick!Newsies fic? I love Crutchy you know, but don't feel obligated! Just an idea ;) Anyway, I did really like it. How'd you learn to write the accent? That's truly a feat!
Vienna Warren chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I swear to GOD this was the cutest thing ever... oh my god, you write sick!Jack so fracking well. Great, great job! EEEKKK I loved it! That lullaby you wrote about was actually what MY Irish grandmother would sing to me before I went to sleep. Imagine that! :)
RoxyLily chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
awwwwwww that was so sweet. I love the part when he called her mama it was adorable!
autumnamberleaves chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Aww that was cute! I loved this little moment between Mrs. Jacobs and Jack.
Sunnykisses chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Good story, you kept to the character well. One thing I didn't like was when Mrs. Jacobs called herself 'mother figure', that was a little cheesy and out of place to me. Also, I don't think Jack would get sick immediately after coming inside, it would take the night for the symptoms to appear probably.
zoe alice chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
My favorite part was when Mrs. Jacobs sang the lullaby. And when Jack called her Mama.
M chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Awww! So cute!
Freedom4America4ever chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Awwwww, so sweet!
Austra chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
That is seriously an adorable, sweet, darling chapter! I love it so much! Thank you!

-Austra
Austra chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awww! That is such a good, wonderful, excellent, amazing, lovely chapter! I'll go read the next one.

By the way, the song at the end... that's the song my mom sang to me every single night when I was little! It's so good to see it again... ::sigh of happiness::

-Austra
Butterflywriter chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Aaaawwwwwwww, that was soooooo cute! I loved it!
Butterflywriter chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Aaaawwwwwwww, that was soooooo cute! I loved it!
SilverShoes17 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
OMG! OMG! OMG!

I loved this! (Even though I've already read part of it). It was fantastic! I LOVED the things about his mother you incorporated! Like the Irish lullaby! And I love how Mrs. Jacobs made some jokes with him, like when she said "your reputation will still be safe" and stuff like that.

And I must admit I thought you wrote when she mentioned his mother the first time in Part Two, you had him go quiet and her regret it. That seems very realistic.

AND OMG HE CALLED HER MAMA AT THE END!

Brilliant, lovely. Simply brilliant!