Reviews for T R I A N G L E L O V E
A chapter 23 . 4/5/2012
Oops. I think I missed the AN where this was a drabble story. :p

I'm sorry you feel that way. I wrongfully assumed this was a story with a plot and organized stuff. Turns out, though that this is more of drabble-type thing. That changes everything then. I really mean to be negative- just some criticism is all. The side stories are wonderful and have great emotion. Really. But since I thought it was a regular-type story, I did that thing my English teacher ALWAYS does. I judged the sub-plots. They are not bad. Please don't feel like that. My opinion is outnumbered by others who could say different. So that means more people feel that the subplots are nice which means they're good! Oh. I don't know what I'm saying anymore.
Aura Sphere chapter 23 . 4/4/2012
100th comment and congrats! Wow, real deep there, Kaito. Honestly, it looks a lot like Miki really did have a crush on him, too, but probably just didn't know how to show it. And I'm not sure about how Kaito feels about Miku. Seems like he has mixed feelings for her. Update soon!
Aura Sphere chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
I love that song and those two NND singers. Double for me.

Wow, I almost forgot about this. Rin sure has some kind of messed up devotion to Miku. And poor Miki, having her hair chopped off like that. . . I can't imagine her with short hair. She looks too pretty with long hair.
Aura Sphere chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Honestly, this is my favorite chapter so far in this whole lineup. XD It's no wonder Leon was so nervous on introducing his family to Miki now. Pffft, and she finds him sexy. Tsk, tsk Miki. She is such a girl.
Aura Sphere chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
Drama, drama, drama. "Trap Trio"? Actually, that sounds like the perfect name to describe them. Except maybe you should say "Trap Quartet" with Lui. But he hasn't made an appearence here. *le sighs* But no, I don't want you to add him in here. You already sound kinda panicked and stressed out from this story.
Aura Sphere chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Thanks to you (and this chapter), I totally ship LeonxMiki now. Kaito had that coming. And yeah, I've done something like that before (but I won't say what).
Aura Sphere chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
And this is where you bring in another problem. Kaito has some competition. And Luka's just so silly with the closet advice. Still, I kinda wanna try it. Y'know, just to see if it really works.
Aura Sphere chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Ayyy Mikuo. When will you ever learn? I fell bad for Sparks and Miki. I wish you used him more instead of killing him off like that, though.
Aura Sphere chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Yeah, kind of obvious that I'm going back and reviewing the chapters that I neglected to. Gumi and Piko are cute. Just sayin'.
Aura Sphere chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Only a few things to say: Miku deserved it.
Aura Sphere chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
Miriam does sound like a book worm, and her rant was hilarious. You're really letting it seem like Miki really is a stressed out person in this. Pretty realistic, I guess, though the bullying might be too much.
Zerolr chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
Wow you write faster than me! I take forever to do a chapter! Maybe because since this is a drabble you don't have to worry about going along with notes or storyline.

I like Kaito's way of speaking, it's very well paced and fluent. I did learn a lot about Miki's parents. XDDD And awww Yuki, so sweet and sad.

Well, I have read my bunch of chaps, next time I come back, I shall read the rest...
Zerolr chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Omg please, Miki is suffering way too much. TT_TT It's making me so sad.

Omg, I can't seem to figure it out... who is Kio? Argh! I know when you finally reveal it, I'm gonna be all like, "Duh! of course it was him!"

I wanna know so bad. I also wanna know who is Miki telling this story.
Zerolr chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
Omg Matt had me rolling with laughter. I had to google him to find out how he looked like. But wow. If I was Al I would have punched him in his face. Had him in a headlock or something. That was so rude!

Yay Al! I love him, he's awesome XDDDD
Zerolr chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Oh wooow, drunk Miriam was so unexpected! But I enjoyed it XDDD. I don't know about those two books, but it really suits Miriam to be very book-wormish.

Yes! Miriam/Dell I approve! Don't mind to see how that develops. And yay Ron! I'm glad to see a little bit of him in this chap.
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »