Reviews for T R I A N G L E L O V E
Zerolr chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Omg, I'm lost...

Who is Kio? Because It can't be Kiyoteru cuz that's her father. So who's Kio? Zomg, I gotta knowwwww

Awwww, poor Miki! That's horrible! Aw, Miku is pure evil in this fic. TT_TT aww Miki's pretty hair... nuoooo TT_TT
Aura Sphere chapter 22 . 3/30/2012
More in depth with people's characters and I love how you "subtly" add in that yaoi context with Len and Kaito (even though I know how much you hate it). Their convo was funny. You make a lot of your characters really smart, since a few chapters ago with that stargazing Kaito said something pretty big.

Can't wait for the next update now that I'm caught up!
Aura Sphere chapter 21 . 3/30/2012
Kaito sounds so spiteful now, it's amazing. This is a really really good example of how different two characters POVs can be. But it's still obvious that he cares for her because he wanted to yell at the guy for harshly dealing with Miki.
Aura Sphere chapter 20 . 3/30/2012
So now you're blending in their memories, it makes a lot of sense now. Kaito hugging Miki to keep her from saying all of those horrible things was more bittersweet than anything since he mainly did it so that he wouldn't have to hear her and to keep her comforted.

so that's how Akaito asked to get her to be his girlfriend. Huh. And Kaito's jealous, he doesn't want to admit it.
Aura Sphere chapter 19 . 3/30/2012
. . . You actually made me cry. That was just perfect the way you brought upon Mikio's death. It made more of an impact telling the readers about Miki's and Mikio's relationship when they were younger up until that point of Mikio's murder. And on her birthday, that's horrible! I can't imagine how she feels every year. . .

Mikio was supposed to turn thirty-one last Wednesday.

That hit it home. *sniff* Poor guys. . .
Aura Sphere chapter 18 . 3/30/2012
So that's how Miki and Kaito met Dell. And Haku being his half-ssiter makes sense because of the surnames, come to think of it. And Kaito, poor him.
Aura Sphere chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
"How do they do that for so long?"

"I don't really know. I think I saw them open up their mouths a few times."

"Really?"

"Mhm. My mother did it first and that was when it lasted longer, too."

"You think maybe they have to take a deep breath and then blow it in each others faces?"

"Maybe."

"Think we should try that next time?"

"Like my father says, we'll see."

That exchange. It was so cute. XD Their first kiss! Kaito was Miki's first kiss and vice versa! That was so adorable, you have no idea. X3

Well, you probably do, but still.
Aura Sphere chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
. . . This was undeniably cute. And pffft, Kaito's such a wuss, but it's not like it's a bad thing. He sounds pretty nice and I know that you love having Miki around, don't deny it Kaito. XD

Gonna read the next one now.

P.S. That was a lot of info about Miki's parents. It's like you went above and beyond for them! That must have been a lot of research in a short amount of time. But poor Yuki. :(
Sakai Kamichi chapter 22 . 3/29/2012
... I'm sorry, but I still hate Miku (in this fic, at least).

Does that make me a bad person?

This is still really awesome, NEW FAVE MIKI PAIRING FTW.
The Queen of Double Standards chapter 22 . 3/24/2012
Okay, favourite line ever. "I swear, it's no wonder how some people think you're cheating on Miku with Len."

I actually don't mind Miku from Kaito's point of view. Goes to show how biased both Kaito and Miki are, huh?

And the last paragraph was amazing. Honestly, that was perfection.
Zerolr chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
I like Leon's family. Especially Miriam. Lola is kinda all over the place. XDD I can see why he's so embarrassed to present her to Miki.

My favorite part of this chapter was when, Miki was starting to have that panic attack. It was so well written, I could easily sense that sickening emotion wrap around her.

Omg, it was so good!

Well, I have read my five chaps for tonight. I shall read another bout of them, next time.

- Zerolr -
Zerolr chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
Ahhh yes, I am the self-proclaimed queen of teh fluff-ness! lol!

I love writing romantic fluff, although I often do get waaay too over-dramatic at times. (OTL... I made Piko a schizo!)

I think you did the romance it this chappie, brilliantly. He is just way to sweet. I'm afraid of the bad things he maybe hiding.

And damnit yo! I would of grabbed Miku and pummel her to the ground. She's such a biyatch!
Zerolr chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Oh this is a good chapter.

Mmmm some heavy forshadowing on Leon's part. I'm just as curious as Miki to figure out why Piko and even how Kaito feels that way.
Zerolr chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Leeeeeeeeooooon~

Heee~ Seriously he was the best part in this chapter.
Zerolr chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
I was suspecting Luka was the mother, but I wasn't sure. And know I know my suspicions were right. :3

I'm glad they got back together, it's a good thing, poor Miki doesn't need another problem to be added on to her stressful school life.

I like how her gang of friends grow as a group.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »