Reviews for T R I A N G L E L O V E
A chapter 22 . 3/22/2012
It's nice to see two characters point of view. I was annoyed with Kaito for suddenly going to Miku's side, but his opinions make sense. Miki kind of brushed him off, taking him for granted. Miku gave him the time of day.

Although, Miku is annoying me. So I'd rather have Miki with Kaito.

Also, that last paragraph was a wonderful, haunting metaphor that fit like a puzzle piece in this story. It perfectly described Miki, from what I understand. She's tough, but she's vulnerable.

Some of the side stories are kind of distracting from the main story. By side stories, I mean memories. It adds a nice touch, but for an impatient person like myself, are a bit irritating. You can try toning down the extra memories- putting enough in to add effect, but not so much that it strays from the main plot. And the plot in this story is kind of spread out. I don't know if it's on purpose, but it's kind of unorganized.
Zerolr chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Aww... so sad

I don't know to much about Utau's besides the really popular ones. so I had to google for pictures of Spark. He's really cute.

You knowlege on utau and vocaliods is much more expansive than mine. lol. There is a lot to keep track of. XDDD

Well, I'm getting off track. I enjoyed this chapter.
Zerolr chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Lily was cool in this chapter.

Hmmmm Gumi and Piko? sounds promising... :3 Uwah I love Piko, he's so cute! XDDDD I love him in your story! XDDD I'm also obsessed with Piko so please forgive my unnecessary squee-ing
Zerolr chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Omg that fight between Miki and Kaito was crazy!

I love dialogue and it was so engaging. Poor Miki. Now I really wanna know what's going on in Kaito's head lol.

I'm starting to like the way you write Kaito. He's such a sweet heart. Uwah Kaito~~~
Zerolr chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Lamo! Miku is such a diva LOL

Good luck Miki! Fight the good fight, you can do it! lol

This is really good development, I was really sucked in. And Mikuo having a crush on her is cute. I love how the boys are acting so like boys. I chuffed a giggle here and there.
Zerolr chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh... this is a good story!

XDD Well, of course, I'm a crazy Kaito fanatic which is what made me click on the story title to read it in the first place.

XDDDD. I loved this first chapter. And Miki's personality, I like it, she's spunky and very badass. And Kaito is so chute! Uwah! They're personalities are alittle different from how I would write them out, but it works so well in this story.

I like your Miki. She's a cool heroine in this story.
The Queen of Double Standards chapter 21 . 3/9/2012
I'm definitely enjoying seeing Kaito's side of this. it makes it feel less abrupt when he decided he'd rather be with Miku than Miki since he's explaining his reasoning and his opinions are quite valid. Miki didn't appreciate him, and Miku appeared to care for him so much more. (I still would rather he be with Miki, though)
Fluffyliliac chapter 21 . 3/8/2012
I love how you managed to put lots of viewpoints throughout the story so far, your such a great writer!

When I read the last line I couldn't help but feel upset, I wish Kaito would remember what Miki went through with Mikiya and that he should realise that Miku's really mean... Oh well, can't wait till you update!
The Queen of Double Standards chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
Whoa, I never imagined Kaito felt that way. I'm really looking forward to seeing his time with Miku from his view. This story is a great example of the biases of first-person stories considering how completely different Miki seems to be from his view.
The Queen of Double Standards chapter 19 . 2/26/2012
Aaaand we finally learn about Mikio. Poor Miki. I feel so bad for her. It's hard not to excuse her for all the things she's done wring after learning about that. And then we get to the part when she's not allowed to see him and he's just so sweet and deduced. I think this is one of my favourite chapters.
The Queen of Double Standards chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
Yay, it's the boys again! The little battle between Miki and Kaito in the end was super cute.
Aura Sphere chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
. . . Okay, for a second there, I really, really did take it the wrong way when Miki said that she slept with the guy. *picks jaw off of the floor*

Well, interesting chapter but awww, we're finished with Miki's already? Oh well, can't wait to read Kaito's part of the story. That guy has some asplaining to do.

And they better be good reasons.
Aura Sphere chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
Matt was freakin' HILARIOUS. Gotta go and check that UTAU out. Poor Big Al, though. XD But it makes sense, in context. Love how you add all of these random UTAUs and rarely written about Vocas, I'm pretty sure their creators (of the UTAUs) appreciate the attention that you're sending out.
Aura Sphere chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
*snickers* Well, that's what you get Kaito. Shame on you for leaving behind your best friend. But don't worry, it looks like Leon's taking very good care of her. ;)
Aura Sphere chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I'm kinda agreeing with Miki about her thinking she's got something wrong with her. Not like it's a bad thing, but it sure does make her more interesting as a character.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »