Reviews for T R I A N G L E L O V E
I My Me Mine chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
I hope that this review sends, I really truly do. I wish that I could write up one super big and fabulous review to make up for the five chapters I was unable to review. Well, I just hope you enjoy this one and that it'll be able to make up for my lack of reviews, if that's possible. Now, onward to I My Me Mine's review!:

Ohh my goodness, Luka is so silly and so is her therapist. I mean, how is it possible that cleaning a closet is able to help you feel better? I mean sure, seeing old clothes and items that bring back memories is nice, but then all the clean-up work after...so tiring xD Still, it's nice to see such an informative and silly memories. Sure makes you think, doesn't it? At least it made me think (now I'm tempted to clean my closet xD)

Lol, Miki's mind letters xD I liked them! Too bad they weren't actually sent...ohh well~ Also, I'm so happy for Miki! I think it's super cool that Leon is now involved on this tale, this sure is going to make things more interesting~ I imagine Miki and Leon liking each other then drama with Kaito happens, and, well, I'm just so excited that he was added! This for sure is going to spice things up! And the Kaito screaming Miki's name when she fell was an added bonus ;) Ohh! Before I forget, there were some typos that I found that I thought I should mention:

"Countless therapy sessions had failed to breathe courage into this woman as the daily sight of neatly folded merino woool sweaters tucked away see-through acrylic boxes had obviously done the trick" The error in this sentence is the fact that there are 3 o's in wool rather than two.

"These sorts of losses made every story you told yourself about how you got to be where you are- why you were were with this person and not the other" The error here is the two repeating "were"

All in all I really enjoyed thid chapter and I'm excited for the ones to come. If you need me, I will be doing varrious assignments while patiently awaiting for the next update, till then~ :D
shishi-yow chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
another wonderful chapter! :D It's amazing like always!

I'll be waiting fro your next update! XDDD
Morumotto-chi chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
AHAHAHAHA PIKO GUMI!

... That's all I really have to say I guess. Good chapter, keep it up, yadda yadda.

Update as soon as possible! I enjoy all of your Miki stories and can't wait for a chapter to be uploaded!
AkaiChouNoKoe chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
A really well-written chapter as usual D

Update soon~
AkaiChouNoKoe chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Nice one, Miki Ono

Great story x3 Update soon D

Is it just me or are there more Miki X Kaito fics? Owo
Turds chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY. Please continue~ v
shishi-yow chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
NANANA! :D I love iT.. AS ALWAYS! Miki&Kaito's love will forever be present! e_e Okay, that was..creepy. sorryy! I'm just really happy you updated so fast!

And YAY! Miku's in this chap-WAIT! why the heck am I happy? LOL. maybe it's because the story's almost getting into the intense part :3
Morumotto-chi chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I have read it!

Hurray!

... SUBSCRIBE!
Morumotto-chi chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Hi!

I haven't even read it yet but I almost jumped out of my chair because this song is freaking awesome! I'm sure the story is too, once I read it :3.

Yay, another Kaito Miki story! Any Miki pairing is fine with me! Except Gachapoid. Cuz that's kinda weird.
shishi-yow chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
NANANANANNANANA! :D I LOVEE IT! :D

..and so, another wonderful SF-A2xKaito fanfic had been made :)

NO PARENT TALKS TO MIKI LIKE THAT! She'll never leave your Kaito, they are meant to be together forever~~~~~

LOL, am I freaking u out? X3 sorry, just really love this storyy :D

UPDATE SOON AS IN REALLY SOON! :D

(btw, cant w8 for OC and JML! :D)
I My Me Mine chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I haven't made a review in a while, but when I got the notification to your story (ironic because I was thinking about you and how long we haven't talked today) and read it, I just HAD to try and write a review, no matter how stupidly short it might be. So here goes nothing, a review from I My Me Mine:

You're going to go on hiatus? I know how you feel, I've basically been on hiatus ever since I got my writters block. I hope you'll get out of it soon and have everything sorted out.

Can I just say, so far this story is an instant favorite. I just love how Miki's so tom-boyish and Kaito's like a girl but not...pff, he kind of is like a wuss...but in a good way of course. Also, I loved their first meeting and Miki's thoughts, they really made me giggle.

I like the way you wrote it all, as though Miki was telling us her memories and not just her thinking about it or telling some other character of the story, it gets you deeper into the tale, at least that's what I think. Speaking of her memories, I loved all the Utau's you mentioned that were Miki's friends. Also, you gave her memories such detail it's hard to believe she can remember things so clearly from such a young age.

I just love how you made Dell the bully and Mikuo somehow make a pass at her while she's beating Dell up xD I love Dell, but he seems like the perfect bully character. I felt bad when he got beat up by Miki though...but that's just because I love him...he kind of deserved it though...I don't hate Dell for being a bully though, but I really dislike Kaito's mom. Who is she to slap a little girl? So what if your son got hurt because he did something careless? That gives her no reason to hit a child for something that she couldn't stop. I can tell you now that Kaito's mom is going to get hate for that. Also, I didn't like that Miki lied to her mom, but that's just because I don't agree with lying.

All in all I loved this first chapter and I'm sorry for the shortness of this review. I'm really excited for the next chapter and Miku's introduction though. Also, I hope you have fun on your hiatus and spend a well earned break :) If you need me, I will be in my hiatus land trying to write while I also patiently await for the next chapter, till then~ :D
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8