Reviews for The Demon I Cling To
dhh chapter 1 . 3/4
I'm confused.
sunnyontheheights chapter 22 . 11/5/2014
Gossh! Are you going to finish this? Please do!
deideiblueeyez chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
"You said you wouldn't" "I know I did...I lied." Oh FUCK yoooooouuu! Like what the fuck ._. Dude, you blew up her house, and her street and her neighbors and kidnapped her and probably traumatized her with Les Miserables and now you're threatening her?! How rude!
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
You evil, EVIL BASTARD JIM. I HATE GLEE.

You're literally Satan-Hitler, Jim. Literally. Satan-Hitler.

XD Seriously though, this is suspenseful. Fanfics about Moriarty are such a great opportunity to dive into the mind of a crazy dude and it's almost impossible to rationalize what he does, and that's the point. There is no rationalization and it's freaking awesome! No guilt in making him a freak because that's who he is! Hurray for no conscience!
chelliebear4 chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
So has finally having season 3 of sherlock inspired you to continue? Pleeeeeeease?
guest chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
please tell me that this story isn't discontinued. I read all twenty two chapters in 10 hours ( I decided sleep wasn't that important.) And I need to read more. So please please please don't let this amazing story remain unfinished.

Also would you ever change the rating to an M rating.
MeAFanfictionGirl chapter 22 . 3/9/2014
Please update! I can see that you haven't in like forever...
Anon chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Meant to also say, it would be such a shame if you have abandoned this fic, because it was so enjoyable and had great promise.
Anon chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Is there any more of this story to come? I thought more might follow the third series being aired but no such luck.
GoldenKhaleesi chapter 22 . 12/24/2013
I read this all in one night; I should had went to bed, but I couldn't - it is just so good! I especially enjoyed the growth Molly has gone through. So... I know it has been over a year, but as a Christmas gift could you give us another chapter? (That would be so wonderful!)
BowtiesAreCoolerThanTies chapter 22 . 7/16/2013
Have you abandoned this story? I hope not, because it's really good. Please update. It's the best Molliarty fanfiction.
youllstartariotbarbarella chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
This story is just the best thing I've read from the Sherlock fandom. Thank you so much and I hope you update.

much love,
Bri
chelliebear4 chapter 22 . 6/8/2013
No! No! Noooo! This hiatus has gone on long enough! You better come back or else I'll!... I'll... CRYYYYYYYYY! I sorry but do you have any idea how small the Molliarty fan base and fanfic writing is?! And even smaller the amount of good stories. And to see one of my favorite Molliarty fanfics hasn't been updated in over a year breaks my heart ToT. So please you are so talented and I love this story so much, please don't let it go to waste and fade away incomplete. I BEG OF YOU! Waaaaaaah!... Well I've groveled off my last shred of dignity with that I bid you adieu and anxiously await your return. (Come on. For me. Pleeeeeeease?! ;p)
blackvelvet97 chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
This is utterly fabulous. Please update soon, I just read the whole story back to back and now feel quite depressed that there are no more chapters. You write Jim so well.
Cherryredgurl chapter 22 . 5/29/2013
I know its been a while since you've probably even looked at this story but why'd you have to abandoned it? It's very good! Please update :D