Reviews for The Demon I Cling To
DATsukai chapter 22 . 4/14
It has been a long time since the last update but i keep rereading hoping it will eventually be updated because this is the best molly x jim fanfic! Love how the characters are still kept in character and the plot twists.
Max chapter 22 . 1/7
Will you update us on what's happening? Has this fic been abandoned? It's been nearly 4 years since we've heard from you, hope everything is okay in your RL I hope you don't let this story go it's too amazing to let it be abandoned.
chelliebear4 chapter 1 . 1/2
Any chance with the new year your hiatus will end?
You kinda need to update this awesome story, stop putting it off and let this year be the year,
All the best xx
Guest chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
this is amazing! i can't wait to read more! :) you're a talented writer and I hope you come back from hiatus soon :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
Read up to chapter 10 so far and I really really want you to write a side story about molly/seb pairing, they're so intense and I just love their scenes together, I know this fic is molly/Jim but seriously I love your Sebastian please come back and write more, also, did they really kill Toby? Hmmmm...
dhh chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I'm confused.
sunnyontheheights chapter 22 . 11/5/2014
Gossh! Are you going to finish this? Please do!
deideiblueeyez chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
"You said you wouldn't" "I know I did...I lied." Oh FUCK yoooooouuu! Like what the fuck ._. Dude, you blew up her house, and her street and her neighbors and kidnapped her and probably traumatized her with Les Miserables and now you're threatening her?! How rude!
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
You evil, EVIL BASTARD JIM. I HATE GLEE.

You're literally Satan-Hitler, Jim. Literally. Satan-Hitler.

XD Seriously though, this is suspenseful. Fanfics about Moriarty are such a great opportunity to dive into the mind of a crazy dude and it's almost impossible to rationalize what he does, and that's the point. There is no rationalization and it's freaking awesome! No guilt in making him a freak because that's who he is! Hurray for no conscience!
chelliebear4 chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
So has finally having season 3 of sherlock inspired you to continue? Pleeeeeeease?
guest chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
please tell me that this story isn't discontinued. I read all twenty two chapters in 10 hours ( I decided sleep wasn't that important.) And I need to read more. So please please please don't let this amazing story remain unfinished.

Also would you ever change the rating to an M rating.
MeAFanfictionGirl chapter 22 . 3/9/2014
Please update! I can see that you haven't in like forever...
Anon chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Meant to also say, it would be such a shame if you have abandoned this fic, because it was so enjoyable and had great promise.
Anon chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Is there any more of this story to come? I thought more might follow the third series being aired but no such luck.