Reviews for What to do?
Breath after Death chapter 1 . 2/10
please please please update! don't give up on this fic! this is one of my fav fics and I've read this fic every day before i go to bed. this is a amazing fic and i would love to read more of it if you give me the chance , so please update and please don't abandon such a unique and interesting fic PLEASE PLEASE O PLEASE WILL YOU? 0\(*o*)/0
Horsemuon17 chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
Nooooo! I want to read this one!
Horsemuon17 chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
I think you are good enoughto be an author! Keeo up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
Please update soon
Nicole NightLock chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
I hope you update I really like your story... so please continue it!
Nicole NightLock chapter 6 . 6/26/2015
love this! Heart warming!
Nicole NightLock chapter 5 . 6/26/2015
I really like your ff, Please update soon, ganbatte :3
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2015
*snickers*
Love the mental imagery.
Chibi-Tsuna shrieking and sprinting for the 'Demon Prefect of Namimori' and getting hugs instead of 'bitten', and his pursuers getting 'bit' instead. *cackles* That's certainly one way to let out the 'secret' of their friendship...
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
*nodnod* Tsu-chan definitely giggles, and it's hard to imagine Hibari laughing outright, though chuckling works. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
*coos*
Chibi-Tsuna is nigh irresistible. XD
phxjkr88 chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Good chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter, please update as soon!
Tamashi Shimai chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
i wish you would keep writing in this book. i Am enjoying the story-line so far. ((though i admit i don't like the short chapters))

Just to let you know its been pat a year since you last up-dated the book so i understand if you gave up on it., but, I just want to let you know i really liked it and I am looking forward to the day you may decide to tart writing it again
WriterKillsReader chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
This is AWESOME. But how old are they at the moment?