Reviews for The Days That Changed Everything
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Same thing Soda said... unfortunately I guess we will never know.
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
This was a great chapter(well greatly written not great by the events)! It is good to finally know what happened to the poor kid. Being buried alive is horrible. At first reading this chapter I was thinking very bad thing he did, he had to dig a hole, like the movie Holes, but apparently not, when I read a few more sentences. I don't know how someone could stand doing that to someone when they would be screaming and begging them not to bury them, you know? Some people are just so horrible.
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Oh poor Steve! I thought that was hilarious though. If I were Ponyboy I would've done the exact same thing!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
I didn't know they had medicine for that... that's kind of gross that someone made such concoction... Anyway great chapter, since we found out why Soda hasn't been Soda a few chapters ago, I can't wait to find out Pony's reason!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
I'm so curious of what happened to Soda!
potterhead0224 chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
Awww, I loved this story! :')
padamajedward chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
intense story, but it was amazingly well written. you most definitely have a talent I can't believe someone would bury a kid alive! was that based off of a true story or something? poor soda, I cried while reading about their awful foster homes. I wanna hug them both. )
JOHNNYCADE4EVR chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
WHAT DID HE DO!? I must know! O.o
JOHNNYCADE4EVR chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
I had to go upstairs for a minute and even though my sister's still sleeping, I left this page open because I thought she might wake up and want to use the iPad so I kept this page to let her know I was doing something really important. O.O Reading these stories make me sad cuz I don't think about Johnny as much... What if he'd been there during this! Woah... What if...
JOHNNYCADE4EVR chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
Does anyone else find it kind of ironic to read this and then scroll down here and see the "report abuse" button? I thought it was. I'd like to report abuse... From Robert.
JOHNNYCADE4EVR chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Did you know, almost always when administering CPR, the victim's ribs have to be broken?
JOHNNYCADE4EVR chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
:O not Gone with the Wind! Ponyboy, how could you do that to Johnny?
JOHNNYCADE4EVR chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Yeah, and he's completely naked except for his DX hat. ;D bet the girls who love Sodapop liked that part. Personally, I love when Ponyboy and Johnny are standing looking at the guys in Windrixville because Ralph Macchio looked SO hot there! Can you believe he was 22! Or 20, or was it 21? Wait, 1961, 1983, dang, my friend was right, he was 22, wait! He was born in November so he could've been 20/21 during the filming... ( I'm listening to the Devil Went Down to Georgia and it says, "the boy said, 'my name's Johnny'") oh yeah, what would you do if you had brothers like Soda and Pony and you were in a Darry-like situation? Wanted to know. Ooh guess what, I got a phone for my birthday, and my screensaver is Johnny! Just felt like sharing...
JOHNNYCADE4EVR chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Good going, Darry, make your kid brother so sick :'( for shame. (BTW- now I'm listening to You Got A Friend in Me. My family's a little Disney-sick ;). )
JOHNNYCADE4EVR chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Now I'm listening to First Aid Kid. :) I'll be you're Emmylou, I'll be you're June, you'll be my Graham, and my JOHNNY too! I'm dead sereal, that's what it says! Best song! Well, other than Stay Gold by Stevie Wonder!