Reviews for The Days That Changed Everything
Oh? He rally says that? I'll have to check that out.
chemical violets chapter 15 . 5/19
this is so well written I feel like I'm suffocating now. (ps, I realized the last update was on my birthday. I had a birthday present four years ago I didn't know about c:)
*applause* that was amazing! At times I felt so heart broken that I couldn't even cry or react. But at others I felt scared stiff like when soda yelled at Steve and when pony was in the graveyard and told darry what that jerk did to him. But the ending made me cry ( happy tears) and smile.
jasminejohnson41 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
You must've used a calculator to figure out those numbers ha-ha good chapter!
CriminalOutsider'sGirl14 chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
I cry every time I read this chapter. I love how you use Pony being sick as a subplot connected to the real plot.
BlackRosesAreBeautiful chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
*Throws self onto bed face first, sobbing, but than bounces off of bed because bed is too springy, but continues sobbing on floor of room* N-n-noooooooooo... you can't do this to my babies! First my Cherry Cola than my Little Colt! How could you be so cruel?!... HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!...O.O... I Love Your Story!
Eternal flame chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
The best 17 chapters I have read ! Would have reviewed earlier but had to keep reading on! Love your style deep meaningful descriptive believable beautiful. Course you new ponyboys sad story and not just making it up as you went along. Extremely well thought out. Please write more. Sequel or another. I'll review. Ps writing my first. Xox Eternal Flame ️
TheFire chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
You're joking right? A CLIFFHANGER. RIGHT AT THE END! Oh come on. That's just torture.
By the way, after each chapter I was planning to write a review. But it was way too addictive! I couldn't stop! This story is so sad, but in a good way. I loved the... I don't know... morals? All that important stuff about changing somebody's life. It was deep. :)
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Same thing Soda said... unfortunately I guess we will never know.
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
This was a great chapter(well greatly written not great by the events)! It is good to finally know what happened to the poor kid. Being buried alive is horrible. At first reading this chapter I was thinking very bad thing he did, he had to dig a hole, like the movie Holes, but apparently not, when I read a few more sentences. I don't know how someone could stand doing that to someone when they would be screaming and begging them not to bury them, you know? Some people are just so horrible.
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Oh poor Steve! I thought that was hilarious though. If I were Ponyboy I would've done the exact same thing!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
I didn't know they had medicine for that... that's kind of gross that someone made such concoction... Anyway great chapter, since we found out why Soda hasn't been Soda a few chapters ago, I can't wait to find out Pony's reason!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
I'm so curious of what happened to Soda!
potterhead0224 chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
Awww, I loved this story! :')
padamajedward chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
intense story, but it was amazingly well written. you most definitely have a talent I can't believe someone would bury a kid alive! was that based off of a true story or something? poor soda, I cried while reading about their awful foster homes. I wanna hug them both. )