Reviews for The Lost Potter and the Philosophers Stone
Alex chapter 1 . 3/30
How does one "see luminously in the darkness" ? Just because something sounds fancy doesn't mean it is intelligent or that it actually makes sense. Keep that in mind, and keep writing.
tunasalad chapter 8 . 3/29
I really love this fanfiction! It's completely captivating, and I am so looking forward to the new school year, as well as the shock that will more than likely be ensued on the Potters (not to mention the majority of the wizarding world) when they find out that Harry was never, in fact, a squib. It will be fun to read I'm sure. Then of course there's the matter that Harry is the actual boy-who-lived and all that. Anywhoozles, I've babbled enough.
Thank you for taking the time to write the story, and forever waiting your next update.
-tunasalad
adenoide chapter 8 . 1/13
The Squibb law is stupid because many child could make magic later. I hope the Dursley will go to the jail for what they did to Harry.
geetac chapter 8 . 1/13
I like the chapters
Lupinesence chapter 8 . 1/13
Cool chapter, fascinating to see how James thinks especially about Sirius and Remus.
plums chapter 8 . 1/12
You really need to hunker down and drop like 25k words into this. Too many plot lines. Too many OC's. Your plot is moving at a snails pace, and your good guys just look weak all around.

There isn't all that much that is appealing in this story.
plums chapter 6 . 1/12
Too many OC's. It's just not even interesting to this point.
plums chapter 3 . 1/12
What the heck is this suddenly turning into a crackfic for?
I can tell you that as soon as he gets on the Hogwarts Express at the begging of the school year…
Begging of the school year?
lrsgreenleaf chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
color me confused
Gracealma chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
So they all have it wrong and Harry is the BWL. Sounds like James and Lily are winners (not).
LoveSpock chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Great update! I hope you find more time in between your projects and exams. I'm looking forward to more!

Please update soon!

:-)
Nanchih chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Error - you first have one boy with red hair, then later have them both with black.
atymer chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
This is interesting. I am curious what future interactions will manifest.
CazPeak chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Interesting story you have started here... the amount of OCs is a bit overwhelming, to be honest, but the core of it is intriguing. I'm a bit concerned that you started this in 2011; however, I'm willing to chance "favoriting" it in the hope that you continue to update. Looking forward to the next chapter(s)... Cheers