Reviews for Whispers on the Windowsill
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
... Oh god, little Pegsy. He made the fic for me. I just... seriously. He was so absolutely adorable. And in the end, when you brought it around with his talent as an artist - I may have let out a teensy little 'squee' of joy.

(By the way, I thought the role reversal of Amane/Ryou was interesting. It took a backseat to my fangirling over little!Pegasus, but it was still duly noted!)
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Aww, this was great! I really liked the way you wrote the scenes that take place at night; I felt that the way you described those were very vivid. Little Pegasus was just adorable (I wanted to give him a hug! I wanted to give them all hugs!). I actually really liked Amane's character and how real and believable she came across. I felt the same way with Cecilia too-you really brought this great sense of depth and motivation to them both.

(Quick question-what is the significance for the two different line breaks? You have ::: each time but two, where you have ~:::~ and I was just curious)

This was great! Thank you for writing this!
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I really liked this! I thought it was a really creative AU, I liked the way you incorporated bits of canon and twisted canon relationships to suit the story, it all worked for me (and I love your title!). It was a good read - good job on this! D Keep up the good work!

~Jess (MMF)
Kokoro E. Junnaya chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow. That was really good! I don't think I've ever read a fic with that paring before. I don't even know what it's called! I wonder if that means you get to name the paring...

When you first introduced Pegasus, I thought of course Cyndia and him are gonna get together but...nope. :D

Nice story!