Reviews for Harry Potter and Friends Read My Immortal
June the bounty hunter chapter 1 . 6/10
What is the authors name for "My immortal"? Could you please respond to this as soon as possible. I heard it's really funny.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
THIS HAS PROBABLY BEEN ONE OF THE MOST EPIC THINGS I HAVE EVER READ! Waiting for an update please fangz
Erin Nightingale chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
... XD ONLY STARKIT'S PROPHECY IS AS BAD AS THIS ORGINAL STORY! Keep commenting XD
ChocolateRoseNinja chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
I think I just died here...can you arrange my funeral for me? On the gravestone must stand: R.I.P this poor victim of a version of fanfiction so bad that she died of laughter...

I love this so very much!
Moony1972 chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
This is so funny, and I want you to continue with the commentary. It's brilliant, with just the right amount of randomness! Plus, I love the chapter titles, and I love Draco and Sirius! They're awesome. I also like how you made Harry and Draco have similar personalities, and I love Snape's deadpan. Anyway, if you're reading this, I really hope you continue, because it would be a real shame if you didn't.
RaisinContradiction chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
I don't know whether to just laugh and laugh. XD
or weep because of the botched wnglaish language ;;
Thanks for making me laugh but man that story sure is something -w-
Ali Nowac chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Oh my god. I have died laughing so many times, it's not even funny... Okay, it is funny. But this idea was genius. I'm going to thank you for writing this and making me laugh so hard I was crying. Keep up the good work!
Chocolate Spain chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
This reminds me of the Harry Potter Puppet Pals...in a good way, of course. 8'D
rainbows chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Sirius: I had an albino rat named Pickels when I was in Azkaban, but they don't give you much food there. So I ate him.

Everyone: (horrified stare)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Falls out of chair*
OverallTintypes chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I totes do NOT remember the "I love you, Snape!" scene from last time I read this. That's... interesting XD and incredibly in-character for your versions of all of them. I love Snape in this... and McGonnagall.

You must have updated, then! Yayyy :D Nao I gets to see some nice new funneh material! :)
OverallTintypes chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Actually the best sex scene ever XDDDDD Legit. The BEST.
OverallTintypes chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
HOW LONG DOES IT BLOODY TAKE YOU TO BLOODY WELL UPDATE?! It has been a year, five months, and 12 days! I demand more! NAO! :O
Winter Rydell chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
"And then the roses turned into a huge black flame floating in the middle of the it was black."
"OK I believe you now wtf is Drako?"
These two made me laugh my ass off. I mean, come on. What the fuck is Drako? Seriously? I think Tara was trolling everyone and we didn't realize it.
Madam Platypus chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
I love "My Immortal" commentaries, and yours is the best of them all. Although I wonder what on Earth would ever possess a person to write a fanfiction as bad as "My Immortal".
JustASmallTownGirlInAHugeWorld chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
I never knew Dumbledore, my hero, was gay. I need a new hero. I KNOW I PICK GEORGE!