Reviews for Harry Potter and Friends Read My Immortal
Hi chapter 17 . 11/17/2015
"Does he sparkle?"
I read that in a high pitched little girl voice.
Dying!
Best thing ever chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
BEST VERSION EVER! OMG IM DYING
Ember FireCrystal chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
When Voldemort first came in and said "Snaketail, what art thou doing?" i started laughing so hard. And i don't usually laugh a lot at stories. Proves what a horrible writer Tara is.
VIP chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Rice Crispies Elf xD I lost it when I read that.
Miss Lucky Ducky chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
What is the authors name for "My immortal"? Could you please respond to this as soon as possible. I heard it's really funny.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
THIS HAS PROBABLY BEEN ONE OF THE MOST EPIC THINGS I HAVE EVER READ! Waiting for an update please fangz
Hawk of The Blazing Sun chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
... XD ONLY STARKIT'S PROPHECY IS AS BAD AS THIS ORGINAL STORY! Keep commenting XD
RoseOfInk chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
I think I just died here...can you arrange my funeral for me? On the gravestone must stand: R.I.P this poor victim of a version of fanfiction so bad that she died of laughter...

I love this so very much!
Moony1972 chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
This is so funny, and I want you to continue with the commentary. It's brilliant, with just the right amount of randomness! Plus, I love the chapter titles, and I love Draco and Sirius! They're awesome. I also like how you made Harry and Draco have similar personalities, and I love Snape's deadpan. Anyway, if you're reading this, I really hope you continue, because it would be a real shame if you didn't.
RaisinContradiction chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
I don't know whether to just laugh and laugh. XD
or weep because of the botched wnglaish language ;;
Thanks for making me laugh but man that story sure is something -w-
Ali Nowac chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Oh my god. I have died laughing so many times, it's not even funny... Okay, it is funny. But this idea was genius. I'm going to thank you for writing this and making me laugh so hard I was crying. Keep up the good work!
Chocolate Spain chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
This reminds me of the Harry Potter Puppet Pals...in a good way, of course. 8'D
rainbows chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Sirius: I had an albino rat named Pickels when I was in Azkaban, but they don't give you much food there. So I ate him.

Everyone: (horrified stare)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Falls out of chair*
OverallTintypes chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I totes do NOT remember the "I love you, Snape!" scene from last time I read this. That's... interesting XD and incredibly in-character for your versions of all of them. I love Snape in this... and McGonnagall.

You must have updated, then! Yayyy :D Nao I gets to see some nice new funneh material! :)
OverallTintypes chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Actually the best sex scene ever XDDDDD Legit. The BEST.