Reviews for I Need
HB's Favourite chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Yep, totally agree that was what he wanted to say!

And it does say a lot about him that he seems to need her to be everwhere he works...

I wonder what will happen in the future - surely she won't have to leave?

Well done!
Starr123 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
No you weren't, i so thought he was going to say that too and then he stopped himself! i wish that he had! it would've been perfect :)

i felt really awful for him at the end of the episode when Cunningham told him about Darwin closing and then Sahira walked past and smiled at him :(

anyways, another brilliant fic.. thank you for writing!

love, Freya x
Misery Loathes Company chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Nope - you weren't the only one to think that. It's just a shame that not many people like Sahira or Sahira/Hanssen. Excellent fic as usual!
The Thinking Woman chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
He so WAS going to say "I need you" - you're not the only one that thought that! Your interpretation of his behaviour (and rather marvellous expressions!) in that scene is spot-on I think. Don't worry about it being short - it didn't need to be any longer because you've summed it up perfectly in the words you've used :)
DayStarNight chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh no, you weren't the only one who thought he was about to say more and I really wish he had but I really loved that you expanded on that in this fic.

You write his need, respect and love of her so well in every story but this was probably the best for me.

I also loved them in theatre when they said everything at the same time and they seemed in sync with one another.

I loved this! As always I shall say, keep writing more please! You really are an amazingly talented author! Looking forward to what's next from you! :)