Reviews for Ice Mage Plus Vampire
Cool. Next chapter is when?
TerrierBrakk chapter 11 . 10/18/2016
Continue this please :D
Chiquita chapter 11 . 10/14/2015
I wonder... Are you going to make this Mizore x Gray till the end or you will change it to Juvia x Gray? TBH, I don't feel for Juvia x Gray! Mizore and Gray were cute together. Hehehe... I want to see Natsu and Erza!
Darkverger1 chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
I don't know if you gave up on this but I like how it is going.
Gino chapter 11 . 4/18/2015
I loved it and I can't what for chapters 12 & 13 to be up
Mistress Kyouku chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND I KNOW YOU HAVENT UPDATED SINCE AUGUST BUT I LOOOVE THIS PLEASE UPDATE!
Dragon Sin Of Wrath chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
Lol juvia's stalker senses are tingling
Rain of the Forest chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I'm actually surprised he didn't ask for Team Natsu. I know that Natsu and Erza would be a handful with their tendency to cause damage, but seriously?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Can you please make gray and kumuru like each other they would be soooo cute togher and tskune all ready has Moka so I feel bad for kumuru btw great story
Fanfictions4ever chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
PRETTY GOOD STORY NICE PACE CANT WAIT FOR THE MOMS TO MEET GRAY AND I CANT WAIT FOR TRUE MOKA TO MEET SUPER DEMON MIRAJANE
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Darn...i really hope lyon to be in this story...it be badass
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
Nice chapter! Nice interaction,little grammar prob and thats all i can tell.
P/s:you should add lyon it be badass
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Good chapter! I kinda hoping for a longer fight scene...oh well.
# i think you should put lyon in the story...it be badasss
Anime Freak350 chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
YAY i loved this chapter
Jose19 chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
I suggest to you that don't underestimate Wendy and Mirajane because Mirajane in particular is as powerful as Natsu because you were talking about power level, and she is very scary, and can't handle anybody, and Wendy is not a pushover anymore if you read the latest issues of Fairy because this young girl has become a badass herself since she learned Dragon Force, and she has more determination than every before.

The problem with Juvia is how will she handle Mizore because both are stalkers and don't give up easily on their man but my problem is whether Gray will stay with Mizore and dump Juvia or will he stay with both because he will have to make a choice between them.