Reviews for If I Didn't Tell Her
eckomoon chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Perfection yet again!
ladykaru chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
and this is why I still like to read fanfiction about Blair and Chuck. Thank you very much. Please do not stop. More is always good when it's about Chuck and Blair.
svenjen chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was beautiful! Well done!
Megumi chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Why do you keep making this amazing stories? You made me addicted to your writing, and now I want something knew from you every day.

You really know how to make people feel things when they are reading your stories...

Thank you so much, and please never stop writing!

The story was amazing, like an AU but they are still destinied to be together no matter the dimension
PrettyLittleJackie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
The world of 'what if's is a place where I spend much of my time, and it's apparently a place C and B enjoy too. Of course they do. Of course, in AU or canon, it's 'if we'd done this sooner, given up sooner, declared ourselves sooner'. If he'd proposed sooner and she'd climbed the ESB sooner and he'd matured sooner and she'd realised a fairytale was not exactly what she wanted much, much sooner. It's fate and a tragedy, all those what ifs.

But I suppose the point of what if is that everything happened anyway, everything is inevitable anyway - as it was in this gorgeous, glorious fic. It's inevitable Blair would dance, she can't stay trapped inside her skin forever. It's inevitable love would come through, seeing as they've both been sitting on it for so long and at each other's throats because of it. Also, they're both heinously voyeuristic. Chuck watches, Blair watches. Chuck watches Blair watching Chuck watching Blair. They notice everything about each other before anyone else does, follow through to their conclusion, which is usually and hopefully together. There is no other correct conclusion.

I love how you convey so much in so few words. I need paragraphs to say what you say in one line, to show what they're feeling. It is truly electrifying.
pty chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Ok I must confess that I really don't think this would have ever play out like this in the show, nevertheless if was really good and I liked it very much.

Today was really busy in GG news and maybe tomorrow it will be too:

From E!

Morris: Thanks so much for all the scoop on Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl last week! But what about us Dan and Blair fans? Any word!I'm told there's "nothing really brewing" in the beginning of the season for Dan and Blair, sorry! I actually hold a very special place in my heart for Dair as well, and in my happy universe, C, B and D are all living in Utah together surrounding a gorgeous communal back yard. Keep the hope alive and next time we chat up the show runners we'll be sure to ask.

watch?vJnmEdlSMyO0&featureplayer_embedded

post/9003462489/anon-said-bitch-chuck-been-there-all-night-and-day

SAG ONLY to portray UPSCALE, CONSERVATIVE, JEWISH TEMPLE GOERS, for poss work on WEDNESDAY AUG 17th**NEED BG WITH CARS** GOSSIP GIRL 8/17/2011Background / Male or Female / Caucasian / 18 - 70 /**SAG ONLY** to portray UPSCALE, CONSERVATIVE, JEWISH TEMPLE GOERS, for possible work on WEDNESDAY AUGUST 17th. DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU HAVE WORKED IN THE LAST MONTH. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE A CAR (MODEL & YEAR). IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY REGISTERED WITH CENTRAL CASTING, PLEASE CALL 646-929-9141 AFTER 1:30PM TODAY. If you have not registered with us please only submit online.**SAG ONLY** (no waivers available)*SAG ONLY* to portray "Cyrus' Family & Friends" 18-75 yrs. UPSCALE, BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE! GOSSIP GIRL 8/18/2011Background / Male or Female / Caucasian / 18 - 75 /You MUST be SAG to submit for this role! It is a MATCHING SHOT 8/18, 8/18 & 8/22 - you MUST be available all of the days! You must have UPSCALE, BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE. You must NOT have worked this season! Please note if you've worked as Cyrus' Friends & Family in previous seasons.
xoxowl chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I love these AUs! They're both so dark and lost, but so gorgeous. I loved this: "I know. Even if you did, I don't care. I don't care who you've been with. I saw your eyes," because I firmly believe her being a virgin isn't the defining thing about their relationship - there are so many other things that put them together :)
lookinforlove chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Your stories are so full of emotion. I never am disappointed because each story is unique and utterly beautiful.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
WOAH! This was excellent to read.

Interesting theory on how things would've turned out for Blair and Chuck, if she hadn't shown-up at Victrola, after breaking-up with Nate in high school.

I guess it just prove that two would always be inevitable like always.

Enjoyed it, a lot.
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh, I really like this! I like the idea that even if she hadn't shown up at Victrola they would have found their way to each other eventually. Because, obviously, they are inevitable and have had such sexual tension from the beginning!