Reviews for Give and Take
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 9/7
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 9/1
Ohh that ending send shivers through me. Such an amazing plot and details. Very deep and enchanting. Thanks for writing!
Andelevion chapter 1 . 8/24
Fucking amazing.

I love the way you wrote this, and i am highly susceptible to characters talking about alternate perspectives on Hermione's canon relationship. I also love Tomione so I am definitely biased.

wow this was so good. so good!
orangepine chapter 1 . 7/30
Love the concept of this!
That was a fine moment of body horror at the end there. Or is that soul horror? This dark lord is a sight more terrifying than the canon one.
Disturbing, well written.
Good Person Test.
I ️️️️️️️️️️ this :) Can you do an epilogue please :)

Natasha Alexandria Riddle X
svnhells chapter 1 . 5/18
XxAngry-Evil-PoptartsxX chapter 1 . 4/12
I have so many feelings about this one-shot. I absolutely loved Tom, and Hermione. It is dark, it is suspenseful, and you can definitely feel the tension build readily as they continue to interact. I do wish you wrote more for these two- you're very talented :)
Milliza chapter 1 . 2/26
I really enjoyed this. Love the ending and Tom especially.

Great work!
madval29 chapter 1 . 2/14
I did not expect that ending! It was in the title and I didn't even realize. That's so clever! I really like this story. I wish there was more but I also feel like it had the perfect ending!
Oh my god. This was amazing!
StrangeoneXD chapter 1 . 1/3
This is such a chilling ending, very interesting though, wonder what it means for the final battle as she too would be a horcrux now, in a way. Poor Hermione, she can no longer escape. Beautiful writing though, it kind of leaves me wishing for more.
nina sakurai chapter 1 . 11/3/2015