Reviews for Give and Take
Juriya chapter 1 . 4/27
Hahhaha this was amazing. Truly frightening but masterfully written!
ay31a chapter 1 . 3/16
I loved it!
Well, you’ve given me happiness, what kind of cad would I be if I gave you none of this love in return?
Short, but excellent.
BretheBabbit chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Oh this is a new favorite! Perfect
aaronlisa chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
Wow. Great story!
Indigo2004 chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
oooooooooohhhh
prettylittlepetticoats chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
Love love love.

So well written and I love that this is so different from every other Tomione fic I’ve read. You write the couple and Tom so so well and I am praying you do a sequel! Awesome story!
0lilaccomma0 chapter 1 . 4/29/2020
This is amazing! Absolutely not the same old time travel Tom/Hermione fics. I've read some diary horcrux fics, but rarely locket horcrux. There's something a bit more sinister about locket horcrux- Tom is a little older, a little more irredeemable. The interactions between them are electric. Good writing, I'm going to have to check out your other works :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2019
well, PLEASE UPDATE! its the first book I am reading from tis category so you should update.
I am sorry If I offended u, I really hate to be on the bad side of people. I literally give the same review to every first book in the category I am reading from , so don't be offended please!
Last Laugh chapter 1 . 9/24/2019
I Just rediscovered this favorite-so glad I gave it another read. Your style is beautiful and I really appreciate the way you set it up, even with so few words.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2019
Wooooooo!
Sequel pls!
tomioness chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
wonderful idea and great tom characterization. i love how much fun that little shithead seems to have and the conflict in her after getting kissed.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
Oh, this was wonderful! Terrible and frightening and very horror, but fabulous and tantalizing all the same!
mrav8924 chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
Wow. Cool concept, very original. Would love some more chapters.
Who do you think chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
Nice~ I kinda wish there was a part 2 to go along with this amazing one-shot but I absolutely love this as it is as well