Reviews for Give and Take
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2019
well, PLEASE UPDATE! its the first book I am reading from tis category so you should update.
I am sorry If I offended u, I really hate to be on the bad side of people. I literally give the same review to every first book in the category I am reading from , so don't be offended please!
Last Laugh chapter 1 . 9/24/2019
I Just rediscovered this favorite-so glad I gave it another read. Your style is beautiful and I really appreciate the way you set it up, even with so few words.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2019
Wooooooo!
Sequel pls!
tomioness chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
wonderful idea and great tom characterization. i love how much fun that little shithead seems to have and the conflict in her after getting kissed.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
Oh, this was wonderful! Terrible and frightening and very horror, but fabulous and tantalizing all the same!
mrav8924 chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
Wow. Cool concept, very original. Would love some more chapters.
Who do you think chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
Nice~ I kinda wish there was a part 2 to go along with this amazing one-shot but I absolutely love this as it is as well
curiousluna chapter 1 . 3/17/2018
This was amazing and I am left desperately wanting more, I thought there was more but still this was perfect
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
*screaming* why this isn't a 500,000 words monster? I need more ! Love it!
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
oh my god yES.
Sidni101 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I like it though I wish it wasn't a one-shot
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Tom, you bastard! Awesome!
wishtly chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
g.

GUH

AH

I want more; why is this a one-shot :cries:
idccio chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
holy shit this was absolutely amazing.. one of those stories i wish would be continued but think stands better alone..
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 4/17/2017