Reviews for Hope Springs Eternal, Hopefully
tees chapter 1 . 3/27
Quinn wrapping up and sharing her coat with Rachel after THEE DINNER with the Berrys was cute af! I'm almost positive I've seen Faberry fanarts of such an adorable scene.

Another wonderful take on high school established Faberry, although I pretty much face-palmed through out the story after the break-up bc Quinn was being hella ridiculous thinking she couldn't do better than Lima when in actuality, she could! Love Judy for giving her a nudge to go after what she wanted and dropping the hint that she knew about Quinn and Rachel (the Bible thing was hilarious). Also love their way of celebrating good news.;)
seekingoutfriday chapter 1 . 1/8
I love love love this story.
gwmclintock9 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
kudos!
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Long shot was worth it.
hoglee chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Beautiful, heart-breaking, ultimately uplifting. Really, really loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is great :)
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Loved this!
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was beautiful- fantastically written. Great characterization and a great plot :) I loved it!
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Loved it!
Heartichoke chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was really awesome! Thanks for sharing.
k chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Awesome.
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Love the drama of the story. Really spoke truthfully of the hunt for post secondary and how it would effect the both of them.
feintidea chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I just worked my way through every one of your stories and I think I'm a little crazy because it's one in the morning on a Thursday and I'm sitting here with this stupid smile on my face. So thanks for that. And also this because it's literally perfection. Just everything. Finn is likable and amazing. Rachel is adorable and stubborn and all-in. Quinn is, god, Quinn is just the right amount of closed off yet loving and self-denying. But the ending. How many times can I say perfect in here? Perfect.
phoenixfaithc chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
That effing PERFECT! Love.
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 10/22/2011