Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Princess.Sofi chapter 2 . 8/12
This was short but an amazing story, the fact that both of them are lying because they need each other is so so..humph I can't find the right word just now but just want to tell you thx u so much for this story i really enjoy it XD
atweird chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
Excellent.
RomyFan chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Love how messed up they are here! The worst part, they don't have to be. Le sigh.

Wonderful work though. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
What those two need to do is talk
MidnightManic chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
The title was so simple that I knew the plot couldn't be. The lies that they feed themselves are the same lies that they would call each other out on. Will they ever find peace? This was quite beautifully and eloquently put, dear
Sugahroc57 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Yay! I see someone is back! And she came back with the ever so addicting angst!

Love! Love! Yummy yummy yummy I have angst in my tummy...

They always have a way of placing what is really happening in their lives under the rug. Only for later on have that dirty rug slip right from under them letting out what they tried to cover up.

Damn that's complicated!

Those two are a hot mess, especially in the comics! Lord, she is somewhat back with Mags? Can you believe it! The first person she decides to sleep with after gaining control over her powers is Magneto! For crying out loud! The way he has been treating/ acknowledging her? Geeze, I leave that up to you..

Oh sorry did I just rant on off topic here... Oh well... *shrugs shoulder*

Anyway, lovely as always..

~Ru
scribblemyname chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Ow. My lovely genius strikes again. It's sick how much you make me adore angst. :sighs at self: I love this. I'm so glad to see a new story from you. And a new betaing/writing frenzy coming off of hiatus clonked me on the head and reminded me to get back on Scorch. So next chapter coming soon. Many apologies. Love.