Reviews for People in Glass Houses
othiara chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Love it! Nice ending, interesting and original artifact, and good characterization.
DannieGirl chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
this is a good study of the relationship between Myka and Pete, and where they fit in to the dynamic of the show. I hope that you write more, expanding on what has happened on the show, like when our favorite pair discovered that it was their kiss set of the relationship between the pair from the fifties, the one where the guy died because of the spine thing, sorry, drawing a blank at the moment.
Again Good story, really like it.
Acaperfectionbeautyqueen chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
OMG I WAS CRYING!1
razmataz13drums chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
So you guys do have bacon sandwiches! Sorry I know thats random but my half-American friend said that putting bacon in bread is just not done in the US, waffles or pancakes yes, in sandwich form no. Which is gross but hey. Anywho like the story so far! Seems all pretty realistic which is good :)
The Sheep Of Destiny chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
steve worked for the ATF not ATS
91207 chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
This was a great read, an instant favorite. :) Looking forward to any future WH13 stories you write! :D
xXBlondie12Xx chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
This chapter was sooo romantic! I'm loving this story!
xyz1128csi chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
This is such a great story! I love it soo much it's sooo sad then happy awww so cute just loved it! :)
Mathmel chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
What a wonderful ending! It was very realistic and enjoyable! This story was great!
wickedchik500 chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Beautiful, absolutely wonderful end to this amazing story!
Sarcastic Pygmy chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Sewers I'm sad it's over :(
caitblake chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
So. Good. Best chapter so far. Perfect, not too touchy but still super sweet! So much fun reading this fic well done :)
Mathmel chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Yay! I'm so happy she's back! I can't wait for their conversation! I wonder what it'll be like? Great job!
wickedchik500 chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Yes! *cough* that is all :D
KJay99 chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Yay!

:) I'm enjoying this story.

Nicely done.