Reviews for A Broken Van Is A Broken Heart
Beautifully written, I love it :D
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Thank you. :)
Account34 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Super cute! Loved this story, especially since it had that great brotherly type love and not slash! Thanks for wrinting, it made me smile!
abfirechick chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Cute idea! Another unusual family bonding moment between those two!
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I'm reading back through my fairly large favorites list and realized that I hadn't commented on this story. There's a good reason it's on my list: it's so well written. I loved the interaction between B. A. and Murdock, the whole conflict in the story and how it was resolved and how B. A. got a good look at what it meant to live like Murdock lived in the VA hospital. I liked the softer side of B. A. It was not explored as much in the series and yet some episodes showed his compassionate side. Loved the helicopter band aids and how Murdock used so many of them to cover his cut hands. Dialogue was pretty good, too. A story I will revisit off and on whenever I need a good friendship story to read.
thecathedral22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Hey, I just realized that I didn't leave any feedback. I love this story and read it many times. Unfortunately there are not enough BA/Murdock stories out there. Or it is never enough. I could imagine all of it! Poor Murdock he had to go through so much, but fortunately after a while he had BA to lean on. And it is soooo typical Murdock, that he fixed the van instead of having his well deserved sleep. I loved that BA realized more and more how much he is needed and the guilt and the love he showed. And it was great and so BA-like as he took care of Murdock while he was asleep, of course showing his love when Murdock wasn't aware of it. It would be nioe to see a story when BA shows his feelings toward the pilot when he is not hurt or unconscious, but it wouldn't be like BA. GREAT STORY! Keep writing and I will keep reading! :)
Laree England chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This story is awesome! I had no idea that you were this good at writing and capturing the characters! I loved it! Can't wait to add the A-Team to my lair of things that contribute to my nerdiness! Llap!
FreddysNightmare1984 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
AAAWWW! this is so awesome! i love B.A. and Murdock, they're always so great together :D
PennyCent chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I always enjoy a good Murdock and BA story. They play very nicely off each other. You've done a good job! Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed it.
TheFastTalker chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Great strory! Really enjoyed the interaction between BA and Murdock. Nice seeing BA's thought on his relationship with Murdock. Oh and I loved the helicopter band aids!
Hoodoo chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
So sweet! It's nice to read something with BA and Murdock, while the other two are in the periphery. Good characterization between the two of them as well!
danang1970 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Very sweet story. I really like fics exploring BA and Murdock's friendship. Thanks for sharing. :)