Reviews for Tea Time
Nornin chapter 1 . 1/4
Short, simple and amusing. Well done.
Noone chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Love this!
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Ha! Loved it!
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is the first FF I read of the Parasol Protectorate series. I liked the FF! Quick to the punch. x3 "but la, nevermind" is so something Akeldama would think. x3 Great job!
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Love it :)
Breakdown29 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Good job.
Sivlare chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Cute!
Reima-of-the-Kells chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love how you've captured Lord Akeldama's personality and mannerisms so well, even when addressing a feline. Well done :D
Fanless chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Even the author's note on this one was cute. I am admittedly a sucker for anything involving Lord Akeldama, and this little ficlet captured his (sizable) frivolous side perfectly. Some cats, man... they just can't dig it, y'know? ;)
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is adorable3 You've caught his love of nicknames perfectly3
Silver Pilot chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was absolutely wonderful. I got quite a chuckle out of it. I've recently discovered the Parasol Protectorate series and I've devoured the first three books in short order. I anxiously await being able to read the last 2 volumes in the series. Lord Akeldama is one of my faves so I was really excited to see a fic written about him and this did not disappoint! You have the "voice" of the series down pat - so please write more! Gail would be proud. :)
jmint945 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Interesting. I was not expecting it to be the cat:)
KingHerod chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
*bursts out laughing*

This was absolutely delightful!

I love it!

Lord Akeldama...Perhaps you should find werewolf or mortal company if you want them to appreciate all the fine snacks...
Alyssa Judson chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
LOVE it. That cat is really, very SO strange. I can understand Lord Akeldama's frustration. :p
Republic-Of-Heaven chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is actually adorable! Congratulations for writing the first fic in this fandom - it's a worthy beginning!