Reviews for Tea Time
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 1/12
This is the first FF I read of the Parasol Protectorate series. I liked the FF! Quick to the punch. x3 "but la, nevermind" is so something Akeldama would think. x3 Great job!
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Love it :)
Breakdown29 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Good job.
Sivlare chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Cute!
Reima-of-the-Kells chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love how you've captured Lord Akeldama's personality and mannerisms so well, even when addressing a feline. Well done :D
Fanless chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Even the author's note on this one was cute. I am admittedly a sucker for anything involving Lord Akeldama, and this little ficlet captured his (sizable) frivolous side perfectly. Some cats, man... they just can't dig it, y'know? ;)
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is adorable3 You've caught his love of nicknames perfectly3
Silver Pilot chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was absolutely wonderful. I got quite a chuckle out of it. I've recently discovered the Parasol Protectorate series and I've devoured the first three books in short order. I anxiously await being able to read the last 2 volumes in the series. Lord Akeldama is one of my faves so I was really excited to see a fic written about him and this did not disappoint! You have the "voice" of the series down pat - so please write more! Gail would be proud. :)
jmint945 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Interesting. I was not expecting it to be the cat:)
KingHerod chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
*bursts out laughing*

This was absolutely delightful!

I love it!

Lord Akeldama...Perhaps you should find werewolf or mortal company if you want them to appreciate all the fine snacks...
Alyssa Judson chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
LOVE it. That cat is really, very SO strange. I can understand Lord Akeldama's frustration. :p
Republic-Of-Heaven chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is actually adorable! Congratulations for writing the first fic in this fandom - it's a worthy beginning!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
lol
Xenopheles chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is a WONDERFUL first fic for the fandom! I am EVER so pleased you christened the category with it! It's not infuriatingly short like drabbles are apt to be (at least, in my opinion), and gives just enough to delight and elicit a giggle (which I did, with abandon). The mystery was well-done, and Our Lord of Sparkly Fierce Fabulousness was just lovely!
Ragnhild chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Great!

Looking forwards to more stories.