Reviews for Avengers Assemble
Syfyfan16 chapter 7 . 4/3
Please finish chapter 9 soon. I am so excited.
JThorpe5 chapter 8 . 3/27
You mentioned as a planned idea for a story which was essentially earth 42s version of young justice which had venom in it if you do this may I make suggestion of making him closer to the agent venom character and even have venom reunite with the rest of his race the Klyntar who in the comics were actually a race trying to create heroes but can be corrupted by those they bond to. Using this logic venom could with the help of the Klyntar hive mind (this is in the comics search Klyntar in marvel wiki and it should show up) get over Eddie Brocks corruption and become a true hero

Also if you make your own guardians of the galaxy make sure to include star lord, groot and rocket raccoon since they're the most popular also you could have people like samus Aran, the doctor (who could be the one to recognise venom as a Klyntar) and maybe ben 10 later on as reserve members of the team
JThorpe5 chapter 6 . 3/14
You should have deslin row (infamous second son) be sent back in time to Coles time (like cable in the xmen or like wolverine in xmen days of future past) to prevent his future and he would probably get Coles powers and possibly replace him as the conduit avenger if you kill cole off in the cole vs the beast story
Plus you should do a story which expand the megaman world eg include robots like protoman as well as introduce the transformers
JThorpe5 chapter 5 . 3/1
EARTH 42 BLACK LANTERNS
Danny phantom and dani phantom (1/2 ghost 1/2 dead)
Syler if he gets killed off
The doctor due to regeneration
Soul reapers if you introduce the anime bleach later on

the z fighters from dragonball if you set it years in the future
1 goku died through piccolos attack and cells self destruct
2 Krillin killed by head kicked in, blown up (freiza), killed by buu and by super android 17
3 Yamaha saint man self destruct and killed by buu
4 vegeta killed by punctured lung (freiza) self destruct against majin buu (fat)
Etc
JThorpe5 chapter 4 . 3/1
Plus if you do the blackest night/ brightest day you could have the doctor help the fight the section 13 kids and have Scott's first sword the power of love turn out to be linked to love on the emotional spectrum (don't know what that is google dc comics wiki emotional spectrum or look at the green lantern videos of comicstorian)
JThorpe5 chapter 1 . 3/1
You should have a brightest day blackest night storyline in earth 42s future (if you don't know what those are search blackest night comicstorian on YouTube then brightest day) since most of the avengers have died at one point and could be turned into black lanterns despite their resurrections eg. harry potter, jenny, scott pilgrim (if you do this have the death from the books where he was stabbed talked to ramna in subspace and with the one up suddenly started breathing again no joking that's seriously his resurrection in the books)cole (he died for a few mins in the first game before his powers kicked in fully)
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Sylar oh you demon! I'm afraid of him right now since I don't know how powerful he could be. I think you told me about him but I might've forgotten. Or I'm wrong.

Crap, it's the Kessler theme. Huh Where's Alden? No appearance yet? Or I wonder if he's beaten already. Interest is peaking high! Hope you keep on going. I'm really hoping Cole unlocks Lightning Storm soon! You should see how he uses it in the comics. Taking out multiple soldiers running around him at various spots (accurately too) and sinking an aircraft carrier
Syfyfan16 chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
This is a wonderful chapter. Please continue.
CrossoverFan chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Okay unless I missed my guess Sylar wanted Bane's powers but since his powers are external and controlled by a machine he can't steal them.
If that's true a lot of heroes and villains are likely out of his reach, not just like Iron Man or Cyborg, but Superman and Starfire as aliens would be useless to him, Clayface and Klaww would be useless because they're not human in the slightest anymore, or Batman and Hawkeye as they don't have any powers.
On the other hand if Sylar got his hands on a certain not too powerful someone he'd nearly unbeatable.

Now on to why I review, awesome chapter made my day seeing it was up, a great battle followed by advancing the plot.
Ben10 Madness chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Glad your back. I wonder what Kessler has planned for the heroes and I like the character guest appearances, especially Sylar from Heroes. Now that he is here shits gonna go down.
Golden-Sama chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Brava! This was a REALLY cool chapter. I especially enjoyed the fight with Bane! That was just really epic all around. This version of the Avengers is definitely shaping up to be pretty interesting, and I look forward to more!
Ben10 Madness chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
When are you gonna update this story? It is really good.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Will Trish still die and if she does would u pair Cole McGrath with Livewire(Superman-DC Universe)
since its never been done before and it would be a cool hero with villainess pairing.

(Cole McGrath)The Electric ManxLiveWire(Leslie Willis)
CMxLW

Can't wait for the next update.
Little Ceaser's chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
Bring Zeke! It will hilarious!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
When is this story gonna be updated? It is really good. I would love to see some more.