Reviews for Growing Up
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 1/3
THIS IS CUTE! GAH SO MNUCH FLUFF ITS EPIC HAHA thanks for the write!
Nightwing Lady chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwww! I'm such a sap for a good BatDad story and this was just so cute! X3 I absolutely loved it! Awesome job!
julia chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
SO CUTE!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was so sad and beautiful TT-TT! Great work... I wonder how Dick felt when he first found out Bruce adopted again XD! Poor Jason came in right in the middle of a conflict. But... this was still sweet, nice work
Miss S. Grechy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I do so not care if Batman was a bit OOC in this... T-T it was beautiful! Gotta love Daddybats moments. :)
Charrmed chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Waahhh how the heck did I miss this story? I thought I read all your adorable Batman and Robin stories but I guess not. I'm so glad I decided to re-read the stories on your profile. Your Batman and Robin stories are some of the best stories I've read on this site. Love this story so much, thank you!
robin's wife chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
wahhhhhhhhhhhhh your story made me cry and thats something no one's storys ever make me cry... EVER! this was awsome u have got to write more i miss dick when he was only 8 oh and bruce adopted him at 8 not 9
MyHero chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was brilliant! Thanks so much for writing! :D
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww Nostalgic Bruce is cuuuuute !
Collapsus chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Great!

You really put emotion behind all the words in your descriptions, I'd also like to praise the believability of this story. You've captured both of the characters perfectly in the dialogue, and I could actually believe Bruce reacting this way under the circumstances.
ARL15 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Aww this was so sweet!
Mad Cat23 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Awwwwwww, you did a good job letting us see the softer side of Bats. I'm sure he's standing behind you giving you the cold glare as if to say "how dare you write that about me?...it's my secret?
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Really, really sweet fic. Poor Bruce, I wouldn’t want to let my kid go either! This is well written, I could feel the emotions and it actually brought some tears to my eyes :). I enjoyed the playfulness between him and Dick towards the end. It was cute.

P.S. LOL about the mullet :D.
Andalusia25 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
The beginning kinda reminded me of that book "Love You Forever".

Love this!
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This is really good but relly sad... I enjoyed the story a lot :)