Reviews for Break me, Love me, Heal me, Thrill me
This time the story was tragic, but fortunately it was a pretty good ending. but seems so strange that the Autobots are evil, but the variation is pretty good. Ugly words you could leave less.
I have to admit, the story enough to tragedy, but fortunately there are also good for something with.
finnhis chapter 1 . 3/6
I see where the "Nemesis Narrowed his optics slightly, then starts to circle Optimus." I do not know why, but it brings so special sensation in the stomach.
When I read the first part, so I thought, "help how exciting." but it really feel sorry for Optimus, therefore, a good-Optimus
Optimus' girl chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
I am having trouble getting to chapters 1 and 9 of your story. It had started on Sunday afternoon and I am still having trouble reading the same two chapters.

What happened yesterday that made both chapters unreadable? I would like to be able to read both chapters.

I would like some help so that I can read my most favorite story. I just hope that I can read both chapters soon. Please I need your help, Supermoi!
Ka chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
... Not blood. Autobot differs from human or any organic. Also, bear, not bare.

(Will continue reading this. Is interested in story.)
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
good story so far
FreelancerCalifornia chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
Noooo this cant be the end of the story! It was so good!
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 22 . 11/13/2012
Pure awesomness!
ladynikkie chapter 22 . 8/18/2012
Yay a happy ending!
Optimus' girl chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
It has been over two months and still no new chapter! When do you plan on adding another new chapter? I was hoping last month for a new chapter.

I have been waiting since May for a new chapter! Where is the new chapter for this story of yours? I need to know if Optimus and Sideswipe had their mate's sparklings,yet.

I just can't wait to learn what Optimus and Sideswipe are having in the next chapter! Please can you update your story sometime this month, PLEASE! I just can't take it anymore with the waiting! I need to read the next new chapter before I go CRAZY!

What is going to happen in the next chapter? I just can't wait for Optimus and Sideswipe to give birth to their sparklings! More sparklings are on the way! YEAH! I just LOVE this new Optimus/Nemesis story of yours!

Keep up the AWESOME work with your stories! I'll be waiting a little bit longer for the next chapter.
Optimus' girl chapter 21 . 5/10/2012
I have waited two months for this chapter! When will Optimus have his Twin sparklings? This is going to be one LONG story! I just can't wait for the newest sparklings to be born!

Pyris is going to be one lucky little sparkling! Four new siblings to play with are on the way! YEAH! What is going to happen in the next chapter? Will Optimus be having his Twins in the next chapter?

I have waited so LONG to find out what was going to happen next! I just LOVE reading this story! YEAH! Nemesis and his mate are dead! YEAH! I am so happy that they are dead!

Keep up the AWESOME work with your story! I just can't wait to read the next chapter!
Speedstreak360 chapter 21 . 5/10/2012
Oh God, I am so relieved they are alright.

I like this story, I like that Optimus and Megatron are together, they are one of my favorite pairings. If I may ask, and if you can find the time, do you mind doing a fic about Megatron/Optimus in the SG universe? Like they get stuck working together on a distant unknown planet, and have no way of contacting their troops or any help. And they end of falling for each other.

Please make Megs the Submissive one, and carrying a sparkling, if you decide to do this fic.
X chapter 19 . 5/7/2012