Reviews for Five Loaves of Bread: Dark Toast
A-Shy-Introvert chapter 1 . 5/18
Oh my god, I love this story so much. I’m just wondering how in my whole life have I gone by without reading this. Your writing is just amazing and I love your world building as well. This is such a beautiful story. And I love that in some ways you can make the character stay true to their selves.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 4/30
I'm absolutely gutted by this ending. I had so much hope for all these characters and I'm heartbroken by this ending. That said, this story is beautifully written.
HannahYoutube21 chapter 1 . 4/22
This has me so emotional!
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 1 . 3/22
This is one of my favorite Everlark fics is all time. It was so wonderfully written, rich in emotion, and was a gift to red. Thank you so much.
Keep up the good work!

Love,

Epic Otaku Cherry
sunshine.katz chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
This was remarkable. I really enjoyed this alternate THG world that you've created including your repurposing of various characters. Can't wait to read the next story.
TOast Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
this isnt about TOAST just about Katz u dissapoint me
GoPinkLion chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Well, that was incredibly tense! My heart was racing. And now I'm dying to know what happened!
OnceABlueMoon chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Beautiful
TheLittlePrincesFox chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Aaaah, what the heck! I want more! This was so heartbreaking and beautiful and holy crap you're an amazing writer.
PaunchyDrunk chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I loved this. Madge is almost always portrayed as a princess-y girly-girl in fanfics, so I really enjoyed seeing her with so much fire. I've always thought she was as much a rebel as the main characters.
Pari B chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
My god this is a tremendous read! You've created such an amazingly complicated and nuanced world very much like Ms. Collins did, but so very different at the same time. It's beautiful and intricate and I love that you birthed this whole new concept and exposed all it's flaws all in a few thousand words. From baby swapping to Madge this is a fan fic world that I would absolutely love to read more of it. It is bloody brilliant. I am genuinely and utterly impressed :)
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
this is amazing.
Aquasira chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
That was wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, fans. I love how you stayed true to their characters. I also adored how you made their first time together something awkward yet fulfilling since they learned so much about each other and developed trust. Just as it should be.
Keep writing such amazing works of literary art!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO UNBELIEVABLY BRILLIANT
zamorabaggins chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Beautifully written & a fantastic premise, but the ending feels abrupt.