Reviews for Five Loaves of Bread: Dark Toast
statetech0 chapter 1 . 5/24
I really liked this story. Though to be honest, I would have preferred it split up into multiple chapters. 33k words in one page is a little overwhelming!
triojediknights chapter 1 . 5/24
You are insignificant... Assigned a Vocation... I am getting serious The Giver vibes from this, and it works very well!
CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina chapter 1 . 5/24
Haymitch Abernathy dead and hacked to death? That's... kinda sad. I was looking forward to seeing him crop up.
LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart chapter 1 . 5/24
I like the name Merchant Quarter much better than simply Town for those who don't live in the Seam.
StarPotterTwilightHunger chapter 1 . 5/24
It is natural that Johanna has been paired as Gale's wife... even more natural that she is the carpenter's apprentice.
Katnibellamione chapter 1 . 5/24
Assimilation... Merchant and Seam are implied to have racial tensions here... interesting dynamic.
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 1 . 5/24
Gale as a butcher's apprentice... makes sense.
WizMonCruWil chapter 1 . 5/24
Not used to Katniss's story being told in the third person yet, but I bet I will get into it. Posy is an Everdeen in this universe? Katniss feels more like a mother to her sisters.
liz.onia chapter 1 . 1/25
Wow this was AMAZING! Is there a sequel? Absolutely in love with your writing. Thanks for sharing!
StuffedToyTiger chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Oh my god, I love this story so much. I’m just wondering how in my whole life have I gone by without reading this. Your writing is just amazing and I love your world building as well. This is such a beautiful story. And I love that in some ways you can make the character stay true to their selves.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
I'm absolutely gutted by this ending. I had so much hope for all these characters and I'm heartbroken by this ending. That said, this story is beautifully written.
HannahYoutube21 chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
This has me so emotional!
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 1 . 3/22/2018
This is one of my favorite Everlark fics is all time. It was so wonderfully written, rich in emotion, and was a gift to red. Thank you so much.
Keep up the good work!

Love,

Epic Otaku Cherry
sunshine.katz chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
This was remarkable. I really enjoyed this alternate THG world that you've created including your repurposing of various characters. Can't wait to read the next story.
TOast Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/29/2017