Reviews for Bound By Compassion
Guest chapter 55 . 1/13/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read after this story I am afraid to play dragon age inquasition for the reason that I know that the game will not do this story justice
.this story is brilliant and thankyou for shearing it
Jess chapter 44 . 1/8/2014
I know you finished this chapter ages ago but I would just like to say that it is amazing like everything else you have read. As a fellow writer I would like to also say that reading this has inspired me to write again and for that I can not thank you enough.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 55 . 10/4/2013
This was great! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/16/2013
I have really missed reading this! My internet connection went down and I couldn't get online to read it! Excellent chapter, things are definitely moving forward!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 25 . 8/4/2013
Ah my god I absolutely love you XD a dragon age fan AND a phantom of the opera fan... My day is complete! Think of me suits Anders and Hawke nicely I think, it snuggly fits in either him slowly loosing his control to Justice, but then to think of her and regain some strength... Ah, perfection :)
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
Well it has been a few chapters since I reviewed last and I must say... Exceptional work. I had a sneaky feelibg that the mage Hawke mentioned was Anders so it was find out I was right! I love fhe incoorperation of their first meeting; it gives a very diverse and realistic twist to the story. You portrayed Carver perfectly; I think he is a difficukt character to illustrate because he is so flippant towards his sister/brother.

Excellent job! Looking forwards to reading more!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
I cannot begin to express what an absolute pleasure it has been to read this. He I could I would continue to read it but it is 2.32 in the morning and I have been reading this for two and a half hours flat. Regrettably sleep is calling me. Wish I had a bottle of Marethari's sleeping potion to make it easier. An excellent story so far, the perfect balance of love, friendship, angst, pain and comfort. Very exciting plot line too. Cant wait for morning to come so I can read more of it *smile*
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 53 . 7/27/2013
Yay update! I don't trust Miranda. I can't wait to read more! I'm sure this is near the end I'm both looking forward to it and dreading it. I wait patiently for the next chapter! :D
alyssacousland chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Aww! The part with Cullen and the end was really sweet!
Great job with this chapter! I love Leah too, she is awesome! :D
alyssacousland chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Loved the beginning of this fic! The fact that he kissed her so soon is a twist! :D
I've put this in my favorites and will try to review often! :D
ACLove86 chapter 34 . 5/17/2013
Raven/Warden is joining the fight, how cool is that. And finallyyyy Anders and Hawke both revealed they were their first loves! hehe I like the name Leo.
ACLove86 chapter 33 . 5/17/2013
Well here it starts. I knew the Chantry thing was gonna happen eventually. That part in the game always gives me the goosebumpys. I never killed Anders. I just couldn't.
ACLove86 chapter 31 . 5/17/2013
So Anders is gonna be a father! The twins are his right? And looks like Sebastian is going to become a problem isn't he? hm
ACLove86 chapter 27 . 5/17/2013
She is pregnant, ut oh. She is not gonna know who the father is huh, not yet anyway. I do hope its Anders child. We will see.
ACLove86 chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
Anders has got to tell her, she was his first love all along and same goes for her. That is just too cute to read that. I truly am enjoying this.