Reviews for Being The Oldest
A good story
pokemonmaster69 chapter 33 . 6/7
Springfield is in Oregon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Stephanie: "HEY! Lisa, you can't hang a pony poster next to my Ke$ha poster!" Lisa: "I can too hang my poster! It's MY room too!" Stephanie: "Well, I'm the big sister and I said no!" Both: "MOOOOOM!" Later. Lisa: "Steph. Cut it out!" Stephanie: "Cut what out?" Lisa: "Grinding your teeth! I'm trying to practice my saxophone!" Stephanie: "You're not the boss of me!" Lisa: "I have to practice Baker's Street!" Both: "DAAAAAAAAD!" That night. Marge: "Homer, what were we thinking, putting the girls in the same bedroom?" Homer: "Hey, at least they've stopped arguing, now, right?" Upstairs: Stephanie and Lisa are asleep and even have different ways of SLEEPING. Stephanie's asleep with her open sketchbook lying on her chest. Lisa's asleep, snuggling her saxophone.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
Stupid brothers. Lisa , I know how you feel. My brother and I have literally NOTHING in common, personality-wise.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
Okay, a responsible babysitter would get the FirstAid kit, and call the emergency services for help. Most importantly call their parents and tell them Bart fell spirerman the stairs.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I think Stephanie should be added to the cast of the show! Anyone else think so?
ILoveDivergent2004 chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
ILoveDivergent2004 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Nice story! I really like it
Comicbookguy666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love alternate stories, when i read the description i wasn't very hopefull. But after reading the first chapther i want to read more
Sailor Pluto chapter 41 . 12/4/2012
Ohhh I'm so sad this story has to end, I love it D Good job and thank you for writing it.
Sideshow Cellophane 26 chapter 41 . 11/9/2012
Yay! It's not over yet! And thanks for the mention!

I like how you went into the "why she wasn't there" thing, too. They get a show on Fox, Stephanie gets our beloved stories. Also, good cliff-hanger. It leads almost right into the next story, and leaves us wanting more. :D . . . :P Now I'm going to say, without doubt:

Start/update soon, please. I am now going to write, having been inspired.
Darth Sith'ari chapter 41 . 11/9/2012
Wait... is that last dream some kind of Twilight parody?
kkman57 chapter 41 . 11/9/2012
Wow it's finally over, it's kinda sad really this was on the best fan fics that I have ever read and It was my first fan fic story that I read when I was new.

Well not everything last forever and I still can't believe it over, I knew it would end eventually, but still stings to see end.

But the pain will heal in time, One day at a time.

Great Story

Sailor Pluto chapter 40 . 11/5/2012
That was super super super super super awesome!
Sideshow Cellophane 26 chapter 40 . 11/4/2012
YAY! I voted "Slave To Passion" and this (always loved Slappy the most out of the Goosebumps bad guys/monsters/undecided - I'm also fairly certain I've read that fic before, or at least the last chapters. I know the last five or six chapters, at least).

Love it! Update soon!