Reviews for Sirens, Rubbish Skips, and Love
SueMiller chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This was good; I just have to say that I think in London they dial 999, not 911 (I'm American, so not positive, but I've read literally thousands of fanfics recently, and that's what I gather the emergency number is over there). :)
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This was sweet.
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
AWWWWWWWWW!

That was so awesome! You get into the characters really well!
Mojoflower chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Ha ha!
MeepWhut chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Aw, I love the ending part, very sweet (: Though, if I were to suggest a correction? In England,, the number for emergencies is actually 999, not 911 like in the states. Just a helpful tip is all (:

-'Tis
GeoCorrea chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Isn't 911 the american emergency code? I thought in England it was 999.

And ERs are called A&E ('Accidents and Emergencies', I believe).

Loved the rest ;)
IamDoctorWholocked chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Good story, although I think you mean 999 instead of 911. 999 is the British version of 911.

But liked the story :)
EmeraldEyesDarkHeart chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Star Wars, Monty Python... lol! Love the references you threw in there! I think they rather suit John. Cute, fun piece; well done.
J chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
How Convenient chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Good, sweet story.

But, unless they're in America (which I doubt), calling 911 would be useless. the UK emergency sevice number is 999.
Paradise221B chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
The image of Sherlock thwacking the attacker in the back of his head with a two-by-four made me fall off my chair. Which hurt a little. But awesome story anyway1
SuspiciousFlower chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Lovellllly 3
221bbakerst chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Haha Sherlock hitting the guy with a two by four! This is pretty funny!

(Though, as everyone has probably already pointed out, I laughed a bit when he said John'd be fine because he'd called 911. That ambulance might take a while XDD)
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
So, funny! Sherlock hit him with a two by four...nice. I love it!
Rasa Rainboweyes chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Hey nice story, and I like John's quoting of random films. Just a small point John and Sherlock are presumably in London so they would call '999' for emergency services not '911'. It's not a big problem but I thought you might prefer it to be pointed out than not for any future stories you write. Keep at it!

R.R.