Reviews for Living with the DEAD
romeosami7 chapter 1 . 6/24
this is stupid, did you not see the ending of OVA episode? Kohta was having intercourse with broomstick and he was yelling revolution revolution, Takashi was in zombified version of foursome, girls slept with other under the influence of hallucinations. it wasn't real and they decided never to talk about it :/ so which ending did you chose to start this? the start is baseless and I'm so confused, no bad blood but what's going on? and harem? Rei pity? she abandoned him, being bad to him -_- saeko sama is great
Aqua-sama chapter 9 . 5/5
I still feel skeptical about sharing Takashi. I don't know; maybe it's just my ship-craving senses (Saeko and Takashi).
Aqua-sama chapter 8 . 5/5
This time, Rei is able to accept Takashi and Saeko's relationship. I'm actually pretty glad that there was no convenient bashing in this one. For one, Rei is immature; supposedly, but this chapter showed that, through the help of Saeko, she is able to think about things clearly and make better decisions.

me wantz moar
PyroJedi115 chapter 9 . 4/14
Lol Poor Takashi... Forced to have to introduce himself to Saeko's father through a picture XD
PyroJedi115 chapter 7 . 4/14
Shizuka and Rika sitting in a tree... LOL ️ This series! I'm still reading though!
Micah chapter 33 . 2/23
NOOOOO WHY DID IT HAVE TO END!
Micah chapter 12 . 2/22
There's spelling error towards the third paragraph at the end. The word sacred should be scared.
micah chapter 8 . 2/22
I love it
Micah chapter 2 . 2/22
I LOVE IT!
I typed up Rei and Takashi fanfic, not Saeko and Takashi fanfic, so why did your fanfic come up when I typed up Rei and Takashi fanfic... make it better
Actionsparda chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
These are all very well done :)

It's hard to explain... there are other HotD stories that are strict lemons and others that focus on the carnage. Both are neat in their own way (albiet a break from reality vs a dark reality check respectfully.) you, however, seem to have developed a perfectly modest balance of romance and survival action. Keep it up! Whatever you end up writtig in the future, I mean! ;)
watchMoreAnimeYouMust chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
Thank you so very very much for not making Saeko and Saya's parents be absolute dooshes. I dispise the whole parents interfearing with matters of the heart thing! And forced marages!

Thank you again for this awesome story!
watchMoreAnimeYouMust chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
Soo Cute!

I'm really starting to like the idea of Takashi and Saeko being a couple. They are so cute together!
watchMoreAnimeYouMust chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
Such a cute chapter, or rather, sweet, I think is the better word.

Some very important messages were being expressed in this chapter, one of them I admired and fully believe is the message that you do not need sex for a relationship to be beutiful and full of love.

I am so loving this story!
watchMoreAnimeYouMust chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
I did not think it possible for this story to get even better, but I was just proven WRONG!

I am freaking out now that they joined the military. I am a bit of a gun nut myself, so reading of the various models and hearing Kohta doing his thing, being awesome and all, has my adrenaline on the edge!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... This story is absolutely brilliant!