Reviews for Always
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 10 . 7/8
Please if it's not to late UPDATE! PLEASE!
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 2 . 7/8
Omg I...l...OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! XD
Mahalia chapter 10 . 1/13
Love the chapter on the end of my set plz hurry up and make a nother one HURRY XD
cheetahkit chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
I hope you can get back to Helena and Art real soon.

Forever waiting,
Cheetahkit
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
The beauty of this is, overwhelming. The fact that it has not been updated in years honestly has me shaken. On one hand, I wish I had never started reading this story because I will never know the ending. But on the Other hand I know I'd be lying to myself if I said I that I did not revel in the parts that I had the honor of reading. Although you may never see this, I just want to say... Thank you.
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
I wish I never read this because now I'm left in the dark about how it all ends.

I'm so speechless to how beautiful this is. Update please. Please. I am begging you!
Fireflower1315 chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Here's the thing. I need. Not only want, but need you to update this. Because this is brilliant. Yeah I know how it is as a writer. Yes I know how sometimes stories just decide not to continue themselves. But I'm telling you, there is never a story that will permanently leave your mind.

For me what brings it forth is the knowledge that someone cares. That someone minds. It's been 10 years for this story, and 7 since your last update. Unless you have died I need you to finish this, and will personally help you.

Think about how often an opportunity like this comes. Please.
Kimmiko T chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
I love this story!

Please update soon!

Thanx!
Fabiana Soares chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
And Never again Uptaded...

Mad?

Disaponted?

Frustrated?

I wanted to know what happens! ARRGGGG!
akari chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
how do you dare not finish this story
Wintarr chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
OH MY GOD

this is amazing.

just wow.

woooooooooooooooow!

awesomeness

i love the verse part and the prologue and just everything

wow
Sakura Scout chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
This is AMAZING! Each chapter, each lifetime, EVERYTHING is AMAZING! I really can't think of anything else to describe it.

I know that this story has been on a near eight-year hiatus, but I MUST know how this ends. I need to know what happens in the next lifetime. I mean, I understand that Arnold and Helga's romantic relationship becomes briefer in each life they live, and that they're general relationship becomes longer, but I WANT TO KNOW IF THEY SURVIVE _THIS_ LIFETIME AND HAVE _ANY_ ROMANCE AT ALL!

I'm sorry. I just really want to know what happens next. PLEASE UPDATE!
Paranoid Girl chapter 10 . 11/13/2009
The Suspense is Freakin' KILLING ME! I see you abandoned this story 7 years ago! WHY? WHY? WHY? Oh well... I'll just have to forgive and forget. Great story so far. I'll just have to wait a year or two then check back to see if you've come back from the dead. But Whatever. I think I'm taking this far too well. Oh well. I can't control my actions like so many of you "Normal" people. Just get crackin' on the final chapters so I don't go clinically insane. Thanks. D
h to the iso chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
its been awhile, but you should update. Luv the duel story, would love to read more
Helgaslove 4Arnold chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
OMG NO you can't end this unfinished master piece... you are a great writer... Oh man its been 7 years since you last updated your work...( (tears) P.I. Please ,please please please please finish this fanfiction don't leave me hanging...and others also... I hope that one day you can come back and finish this wonderful work of yours. You have a great talent...and if you have become a great writer just let us know...cause trust me no one can compare to your work. And i would happily like to read more of your works... take care and if you wanna contact me here's my e-mail... ...you biggest HxA faniction fan