Reviews for Always
cheetahkit chapter 10 . 2/10
I hope you can get back to Helena and Art real soon.

Forever waiting,
Cheetahkit
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
The beauty of this is, overwhelming. The fact that it has not been updated in years honestly has me shaken. On one hand, I wish I had never started reading this story because I will never know the ending. But on the Other hand I know I'd be lying to myself if I said I that I did not revel in the parts that I had the honor of reading. Although you may never see this, I just want to say... Thank you.
MorTay3 chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
I wish I never read this because now I'm left in the dark about how it all ends.

I'm so speechless to how beautiful this is. Update please. Please. I am begging you!
Fireflower1315 chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Here's the thing. I need. Not only want, but need you to update this. Because this is brilliant. Yeah I know how it is as a writer. Yes I know how sometimes stories just decide not to continue themselves. But I'm telling you, there is never a story that will permanently leave your mind.

For me what brings it forth is the knowledge that someone cares. That someone minds. It's been 10 years for this story, and 7 since your last update. Unless you have died I need you to finish this, and will personally help you.

Think about how often an opportunity like this comes. Please.
Kimmiko T chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
I love this story!

Please update soon!

Thanx!
Fabiana Soares chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
And Never again Uptaded...

Mad?

Disaponted?

Frustrated?

I wanted to know what happens! ARRGGGG!
akari chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
how do you dare not finish this story
Wintarr chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
OH MY GOD

this is amazing.

just wow.

woooooooooooooooow!

awesomeness

i love the verse part and the prologue and just everything

wow
Sakura Scout chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
This is AMAZING! Each chapter, each lifetime, EVERYTHING is AMAZING! I really can't think of anything else to describe it.

I know that this story has been on a near eight-year hiatus, but I MUST know how this ends. I need to know what happens in the next lifetime. I mean, I understand that Arnold and Helga's romantic relationship becomes briefer in each life they live, and that they're general relationship becomes longer, but I WANT TO KNOW IF THEY SURVIVE _THIS_ LIFETIME AND HAVE _ANY_ ROMANCE AT ALL!

I'm sorry. I just really want to know what happens next. PLEASE UPDATE!
Paranoid Girl chapter 10 . 11/13/2009
The Suspense is Freakin' KILLING ME! I see you abandoned this story 7 years ago! WHY? WHY? WHY? Oh well... I'll just have to forgive and forget. Great story so far. I'll just have to wait a year or two then check back to see if you've come back from the dead. But Whatever. I think I'm taking this far too well. Oh well. I can't control my actions like so many of you "Normal" people. Just get crackin' on the final chapters so I don't go clinically insane. Thanks. D
h to the iso chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
its been awhile, but you should update. Luv the duel story, would love to read more
Helgaslove 4Arnold chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
OMG NO you can't end this unfinished master piece... you are a great writer... Oh man its been 7 years since you last updated your work...( (tears) P.I. Please ,please please please please finish this fanfiction don't leave me hanging...and others also... I hope that one day you can come back and finish this wonderful work of yours. You have a great talent...and if you have become a great writer just let us know...cause trust me no one can compare to your work. And i would happily like to read more of your works... take care and if you wanna contact me here's my e-mail... ...you biggest HxA faniction fan
Vinyaya chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
wait- so did you give up on this? because NO! DONT DO THAT! you are one of the most BRILLIANT writers on this site, and you cant give up on a story!

...oh, who am I kidding. You haven't updated this since 2002. you probably dont even come to this site anymore.

But I'd've really liked more. For what it's worth. Heck, I'm insatiable when it comes to your writing. Youre amazing.
silvermoon05 chapter 9 . 1/21/2008
I love your story but I wish you would finish it so I can find out what happend to arnold and helga and there past lifes
Jumping Bean chapter 10 . 1/25/2007
Intersting story, it keeps one at the edge of the seat. Have you ever by any chance read The Seer, the Stone and the Sword by a Victoria Hanley? It reminds me so much of this story, I wondered that if you had gotten a bit of insperation there rather just from the Princess Bride.