Reviews for Timshel
AyraTheAverage chapter 1 . 9/25
Loved it!
flashahh chapter 1 . 6/16
Love this story, adorableness all round and no mistakes!
Would love more in this universe, particularly the development of there relationship and the domestic dynamic. Really nice set up hint hint..
Wordsintothevoid chapter 1 . 5/28
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Wow! A little nephilim between Castiel and Dean! How ADORABLE! Dashiel, ohhhh I see it. The amusing change of settling down and getting it on for the children! Uncle Sammy! The Angel Uncles and Aunts! Gabriel and Baltazar are so uncle material.
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I am in love with this story! It's amazing!
Folkvangr chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
It's lovely! I hope to read more of it, so I'll follow this story and hope to get an update soon!
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Awww, daddy Dean is so cute, and Dash... Growing wings :) he sounds so adorable :) I'm definitely on board for more of that little family life :)

Your imagery was great and very funny :) it, and your characterizations, knocked me off my feet :)

Awesome work!
Darkest Sun chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I love this story. I came across White Winter Hymnal, and the writing was so unbelievably good that I checked out more of your stories, and this is so amazing. I hope writing your stories makes you as happy as me reading them does.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This was really cute.
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Adorable. This is the second story I've read written by you. Awesome! Keep the great writing up. I really like that he had Castiel's wings. :)

Also, you should consider rating this a little higher than just a K since there were a few implications and words that aren't really K rating appropriate. Just saying. Consider it please. That was really my only complaint. Everything else is fantastic. I loved the details you added. Got to go!
pleasedeletemyaccountffs chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is so so cute! I made some weird noises whilst reading this because it's so perfect, and team free will deserve this goddamnit. I love your writing style and I think you managed to write everyone so in character that I could really picture everything. I hope you do write more verses in the future as I greatly enjoyed readin this :)
Sobbing mess chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was so perfect in every way omg so fluffy and sad and happy and everything u_u thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
drmsr4drmrs chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was so awesome! I loved it and would totally support more of this story.
pshhhhyeaaa chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is hands down the BEST one shot I've ever read, and I've read a ton. Even though I now it's like majorly unlikely, I really REALLY hope you add more because this is just absolutely perfect. You are an amazing writer.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »