Reviews for Divine Judgment
Julia451 chapter 1 . 4/3
Excellent! Wonderful closing line!
Maya Chain 23 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
XD He just got what he deserved! What will Kalin do to this weird-hair guy? I would like to know. .
Koros45 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was an incredible one shot. From the get go you established Divine's shrewd personality, and for a while I was wondering when Jack would show up.

And man, when he did show up, I was psyched. His reasons for being where he was made sense and I'm glad you had him establish just how much of a bad ass he is. That one line about possessing a GOD. Good stuff. Jack Battle 2 was playing through my head at that point.

Anyway, the only way the story could possibly be any better would be an entire duel, or Divine getting OTK'd by Scar Red Nova Dragon. I was also a little curious as to which cards were given to Divine.

Those minor points aside, this was a great story.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Jack's ego is so big its charming. If I wasn't taken by Yusei I might fall for him also I'm a huge jackXcarly fan
Echo the Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
...I seriously cannot grasp how this fic doesn't have more reviews. Even if you're not a Jack/Carly fan (like me) and don't feed off of every single moment between the two (again like me), you should at least find some sadistic pleasure in Divine getting his comeuppance. It's fics like this make me think you don't belong on - you belong in the real world as a real author (I know I'd buy your works).

Oh, and by the way? "You murdered the woman I love." SWEET line, it somehow managed to completely convey Jack's anger, even though he was saying it in a cold, low-voice way. Plus, hurray for Jack/Carly!

Echo the Dreamer
Pippa6100 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love this story. I like how you portrayed the cunning side of Divine as well - many people like to focus solely on the "evil" aspect of his personality.

I loved the little Jack/Carly interactions. Best line ever?

"You murdered the woman I love."

"She got over it," Divine pointed out.

I love all your stories, so please keep it up! :)
Lamenting.Empress chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I really enjoyed this story :)

It's not often that I come across and Divine-centric ficlet.

It was really well thought out and very well-written, too.

Nice work :)
Fire chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I loved the are you going to update? I can't wait to see what Misty,Aki, and Yusei do to Divine.
D.GrayManGRL chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Is this i one-shot or a continuing story? Because it's pretty good.
HK chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was good!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
*snickers* As I've said before, I'd feel sorry for Divine if he were anyone other than...Divine. But it's what he deserves. Karma's about to have a field day with him. ;)

Aki can adopt his fish, too. :) She'd be an awesome fish-mommy.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
okay, THAT was freaking awesome. Go Jack!