Reviews for foolish optimism
iamaflawlesshumanbeing chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is just wonderful. You characterized them brilliantly and their whole dynamic as a pairing was great. I love the way you write Mad, I really do. You're one of the best NG writers, in my opinion. :D

Great job!
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
MAD, WHERE'S THE REST OF IT? :P

/not that it seemed unfinished, or anything. But it's just really hilarious, reading something this short by you.

Anyway, I've hardly read any LucyScorpius at all before - but this was really cute; I love how their personalities fit together. I love dreamer!Lucy, and I love how she was painting in this, and told him how she believed in fairies, even though 'everyone thought it was weird' and how she sees fairy lights in his eyes - that was my favorite line. And the very last section was adorable too.

(You should write shorter stories more often. :P Along with the 10Ks, of course.)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I completely adored this. :D It was very, very lovely.:D
Renzhie chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Sneaking on My sister in law's blackberry like yeah. XD this is so so so adorable and cute. I am smiling this big and gahhh, I adore it. Great job and keep writing.
obscurity works chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I liked it. - Lucy is always a fun character to work with, no?
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
ASDFGHJKL :)

This as brilliant, Mad! You really have no idea how much I loved it and not just because it was short ;) Though that helped... Nah, really, 'cause I actually was in the mood for LucyScorpius cuteness and this was sosososo adorable, I nearly squeed out loud and they were so /perfect/ together it was unbelievable!

Lucy was just /so/ brilliant and beautiful and sweet, and I loved her so much! And your description of her painting and her crush and everything was just so vivid and gorgeous! Loved it! And Scorpius, of course, was adorably wonderful, even if he was a little cocky, but that's why we love him! ;)

Gah, now I wanna write a Harry-Ginny style LucyScorpius! This was so cute! I think you may have inspired my muse again, thank you! :) And congrats on the 1K thing, of course ;) You really ought to write more of these! This really was wonderful!

Amyzing job, and keep writing!