Reviews for The Demon and the Beauty
This is an interesting story. Keep it up!
Lunacaster chapter 4 . 7/11
I am enjoying this story so please update soon
Pyromania101 chapter 4 . 6/18
Nice to see this is back. Not a bad chapter, despite it's short length.
Hikari To Seimei chapter 3 . 4/28
Omg! You have to continue it! Pliiis! Is very good!
uzuuchi007 chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Nice
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Awesome please continue
jinxy chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Apdate update update. I really want to see where this goes :D
thewonderingman chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
"As you all know Kyuubi16 is about three things. Smut, Humor, and Darkness. Take a pick how much of which will be in this fic. While Naruto will be darker then Beast was at times he will have his moments of lighter as he developed a relationship with Belle in a more intimate and longer developed relationship with Belle". This is all turning out to be true, though that first line irks me, I din't know that now I look like a fool, now while I go sulk in a corner because I was proven wrong,

here is what I thought of the story so far.

I thought the story was well writen, a very nice start to a dark romance, the begining was a lot like the movie, but from there you turned it into your own story, changing characters and sequences, to match your ideas, all in all I gotta say, nice job.

CHARACTERS

I like the beast discription/personality, I think that the way you discribed him made him seam very evil and veroscious, yet at the table you showed that he had a kind side as well.

With bell she is about the same, though she's definatly braver than in the original, maybe a bit more of a loner as well.

For the last character.

I think lumus is a very good butler, and seemed caring towards the belle.

Ps. I would like to apalogize for asuming you could only do humourus romances, you proved me wrong you can wright dark/sad storys.

Though its kinada ironic that right after I sugest you can't do it, I read a story that proves you can, and it is a cross-over of one of my favourit waltdisney movies to boot.
Jfitzgerald chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Please update again soon. Thank.s
lycanoda chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
This is a chapter that has the level of skill that was missed by the short length of the last chapter this chapter has what makes unusual crossovers worth reading
Takai153 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Cool twist to the Beauty and the Beast story. I like what you've done so far, as in the whole thing about him keeping her to sate his urges come mating season. XD But the story isn't just sex, you've set things up for a relationship too, which is looking good. I can't wait to see how their relationship will progress. Keep up the awesome work and please update as soon as you can!
puma1sunfire chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Great chapter. I do like how this story goes.
Pyromania101 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Hmm, a very short chapter, but the fact that Naruto established his anti-misogynistic values and is paving the road for Belle slightly warming up to him makes up for that. I'm also glad he told her about how he didn't always look like this. Back to sexism, I can say with no doubt that the Naruto girls would rip Gaston to shreds for talking to them like that or trying to impress him with just his muscles. Then again, it should be kept in mind that Gaston is not as stupid as he looks or acts. He cleverly manipulated the townspeople into storming the Beast's castle, and prior to that came up with a plan to get Belle to marry him that might have worked if she hadn't proved that her father wasn't crazy, because let's face facts: insane asylums in those days were more like torture chambers than places for people to get mentally "fixed", and Belle would do anything to keep her father from going to that kind of hell, and he, in turn, would offer to go along with them if it meant keeping his beloved daughter from being raped by that bastard Gaston. True family devotion if I ever saw it! Anyway, good chapter, and I eagerly await the next one! Bye!
lycanoda chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
It's really amazing work...for a teaser with the size of the second chapter to get a feel for this story you need more chapters UPDATE!
the green ace of clubs chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Interesting, I would like to see how this plays out.