Reviews for The Demon and the Beauty
Uzumaki spiral chapter 4 . 8/20
this is very good would do with longer chapters maybe i should virtually gunpoint you lmao imagine that!
Uzumaki spiral chapter 3 . 8/20
just don't ot make them go singing like the animation T_T
Uzumaki spiral chapter 2 . 8/20
i love how much it differs from the actual one because i wouldn't take this story seriously if it had tea cups and old clocks moving around as characters lmao but you made it even better by combining your own sense of character producttion and ideas so keep your head high and please update with more words/pch!
Uzumaki spiral chapter 1 . 8/20
very good chapter please continue
This is an interesting story. Keep it up!
Lunacaster chapter 4 . 7/11
I am enjoying this story so please update soon
Pyromania101 chapter 4 . 6/18
Nice to see this is back. Not a bad chapter, despite it's short length.
Hikari To Seimei chapter 3 . 4/28
Omg! You have to continue it! Pliiis! Is very good!
uzuuchi007 chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Nice
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Awesome please continue
jinxy chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Apdate update update. I really want to see where this goes :D
thewonderingman chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
"As you all know Kyuubi16 is about three things. Smut, Humor, and Darkness. Take a pick how much of which will be in this fic. While Naruto will be darker then Beast was at times he will have his moments of lighter as he developed a relationship with Belle in a more intimate and longer developed relationship with Belle". This is all turning out to be true, though that first line irks me, I din't know that now I look like a fool, now while I go sulk in a corner because I was proven wrong,

here is what I thought of the story so far.

I thought the story was well writen, a very nice start to a dark romance, the begining was a lot like the movie, but from there you turned it into your own story, changing characters and sequences, to match your ideas, all in all I gotta say, nice job.

CHARACTERS

I like the beast discription/personality, I think that the way you discribed him made him seam very evil and veroscious, yet at the table you showed that he had a kind side as well.

With bell she is about the same, though she's definatly braver than in the original, maybe a bit more of a loner as well.

For the last character.

I think lumus is a very good butler, and seemed caring towards the belle.

Ps. I would like to apalogize for asuming you could only do humourus romances, you proved me wrong you can wright dark/sad storys.

Though its kinada ironic that right after I sugest you can't do it, I read a story that proves you can, and it is a cross-over of one of my favourit waltdisney movies to boot.
Jfitzgerald chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Please update again soon. Thank.s
lycanoda chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
This is a chapter that has the level of skill that was missed by the short length of the last chapter this chapter has what makes unusual crossovers worth reading
Takai153 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Cool twist to the Beauty and the Beast story. I like what you've done so far, as in the whole thing about him keeping her to sate his urges come mating season. XD But the story isn't just sex, you've set things up for a relationship too, which is looking good. I can't wait to see how their relationship will progress. Keep up the awesome work and please update as soon as you can!