Reviews for A strong love can crumble
idjcndicnoi chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
hurry with the next chapter
darth krayt chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
ashoka left when she was three so this wouldn't happen
Dontneed stalker chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Whatever u do dont put padme in or get rid of ahsoka
zombie-hunt chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
damn! Anakin got bitched slapped! LOL Ahsoka is right though, she has sacrificed a lot in her life and Anakin doesn't appreciate it. that's not like Anakin then again it is Anakin, so yeah. Anyway it's getting intense! i can't wait for the next chapter! great story!
Dmonheart chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
Ass's I really like it please continue
HI777 chapter 15 . 3/11/2012
Love it!
HI777 chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
Please write another chapter and make it long! Good job!
Ur worst nightmare452 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Awesome story keep up the good work UPDATE SOOOON! :) :)
Fan chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
I don't know when this was made but u mist add more and please I am a huge Rexsoka fan so please encounter that in it 2
Racin Mason chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
Anakin killed Sand People or"Tusken Raiders" not ewoks.
Skyewalker chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Wow i love your story! Ps im watching the clone wars too! :)
Skyewalker chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
I think that the son should take control of ashoka and make her kill somone of importance making ani and padme team up against her. Padme and ani end up getting bak together as ashoka is comforted by obi wan. Then ashoka ends up killing padme in a freak speeder accident causing ani to hate ashoka. Ani ignores ashoka as she tries to apologize but only listens when his mom come in his dreams and tells him to "man up" and love ashoka agian. While ani ignores ashoka obi tun ashoka bak to a togurata. Seeing this ani sees his padwan and the love of his life. Ani and ashoka continue training and the end is up to you! PLEASE CONSIDER IT AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON THE SERIES ! p.s. im 12 so sorry if my ideas r crappy.
Legionary Prime chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
I suggest change how Anakin falls to the dark side. The canon story should go the same way except with Ahsoka instead of Padme. Anakin should still have nightmares of her death and such.
SanDavis687 chapter 6 . 10/11/2011