Reviews for i wish i could run
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
That first paragraph absolutely killed it. It's so precious and painful and wonderful, what could have been but will never be.

I tried to scroll back up and pick a favorite part or line, but I love it all. Thank you for writing it!
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
You're like too perfect chicka! Like I swear you're like sooooo awesome! And your darolines are mind blowing! Like I literally cry like a fool or grin like an idiot with your fics:') it's all so beautiful!
I just love the part where she has to ask because he doesn't have the guts to say it. And that she isn't perfect but she's perfect for him, it's eternity and sappy but not too corny. But my favorite was the beginning, because he sees what he wants with her, the future they could have had together but they can't.
Elena should die. Like she should be human, get married, have kids and then die. And our camp trio should be alive forever and ever and ever, together.
Wickedgal08 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Epic. I really love the way this is written. I'm slowly going through everything you've written because I love the way you write. :)

Daroline is my guilty pleasure, I must admit alongside Klaroline :D hehe :P Thanks for this, this was beautiful.
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That was... beautiful. Please write more Daroline fics.
suzybishops chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
HOLY FUCKERY!

um. this was epic, 'cause like i'm in love with damon/caroline and elena go screw herself (jkjkjkjk). but i loved this. really angsty and simple and just really beautiful. amaze-balls.

faving, nikolette.

(sorry for this sucky reiew.)
flipped chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
this was totally sweet.
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
That was amazing. I love a good happy ending between Damon and Caroline, even though I never give them one. They have this amazing chemistry that you touched base on. Their interactions are flawless. And the story was so fluid.

Well written!

-a.
josetong chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh my... I love it so much! You are really good! I hope to see more Daroline stories from you in the future :)
Kerry chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Super Amazing! Love it! :)
Christina chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
love it! :)
starzee chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hahahah 'I still think you're an annoying twit' I love it! Excellent! I'd love to see a continuation of this :D
VampCaroline chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
love it! )
BeautifulStrongFullOfLight chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I loved reading this. It flowed so well. I love the dynamic of these two, it's most interesting. I'm so happy with the ending cause I was expecting a sad one. Great story. Well done. :)
Charli808 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Ahhh, loved this! Love when Caroline gets the boy. Great job!
AmyFrancis chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Flawless story and writing. I loved it. :)