Reviews for Deceptions
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 6/2
And when it is necessary, behind closed curtains where you can't see, I will cut down your enemies the way my family has for centuries.
-Whoa... I could just imagine Lizzy being a badass chracter like Alias. :D Great job!
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
wow. this was amazing! you should write a story about when Ciel finds out about her other self.
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
OMG that was soo good!
CielxLizzyftw chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Interesting fanfic!
TheDeadBeat chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
this is really good it shows (like later chapters) that Lizzy isn't a sugar sweet princess that knows nothing about how curel the world can be. Thanks for showing that side of her 'cause a lot of fans don't know that she isn't some sugar coated princess.
Yarrowleaf chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Well written. I like this a lot!
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow... You know, I like this theory of Lizzie- or Elizabeth, I should say- doing dirty work behind the scenes. I knew she could yield a sword, but I never thought of the idea of her killing anyone before... Actually, I think this idea is quite possible after reading this. This was truly AMAZING! I like the idea of Elizabeth/Lizzie having dual personalities; I think you portayed her perfectly! Good job!
Clydell Humphries chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
:D

This was amazing, I'm not kidding. Of course, I knew lizzy (or Elizabeth in this case) could fight with a sword, however I never considered the possibility that she had a whole life ciel didnt know about!

Great job :) This is the sort of thing I love to read.
LittleMissSophie chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
A lovely monologe. And a roses analogy...